Chapter 12

Lily's pov

After we got back from our walk sam called us into the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen to see what was up. "What did you need?" I asked. "We are going to have a bunch of our friends come over tomorrow for an event." Sam replied. "What event?" I questioned. "A YouTube prank war!" kian said in excitement. "Who's coming?" me and Trevor both said. "Well we know that Troye Savin, Tyler Oakley, Sawyer Hartman, Cameron Dallas, Loanthny, thatsojack, jenxpen, Andrea Russet, Andrew Lowe and Rebecca Black are conning." Connor said. "Wait did you just say Troye Savin?" I asked. "Yep" jc said smiling. i just stood there imaging Troye. In a HUGE fan of him. "S-so you're saying you're friends with him" I asked in shock that he was coming to our house. "Yaas" Ricky said. After we talked about the prank war I went up to my room and screamed into my pillow. after all of that it was pretty late so sat on my bed when Ricky came in and tucked me in. "I love you!" he said. "I love you to dad." I replied and he smiled and left the room.

Ricky's pov

After about a couple munites. I went up to Lily's room to tuck her in. "I love you!" I said as I tucked he in. "I love you to dad." She said and I left the room with tears of joy in my eyes. I went down stairs and wiped the tears off my face. "What's wrong?" connor asked. "S-she called me dad." I said smiling.

________________________________________

A/N: in really sorry I didn't upload last week I was at my grandmas house and they didn't have any wifi.

Thanks😊