New laptop

Lily's p.o.v

"Trevor" I said.

"Yea what do you need?" he replied.

"Can you help me set up my laptop?"I asked.

"Sure" he replied smiling.

We headed up stairs and into my room. "well what do I do first?" I asked. "You need to open it up and press the power button." He said. I opened the laptop and pressed the power button. It turned on and it came up with a create an account page. "Next you have to make an account." Trevor said. I Put all of my info in and logged in. "Is that it?" I asked. "Yep it's all set up." Trevor replied. "Ok, thanks." I said as Trevor stood up. "You're welcome." He said walking out of my room.

I got up out of my chair and headed down stairs. The boys where on the couch. I sat next to Ricky and laid my head on his shoulder. He smiled and so did all the rest of the boys.

"Lily it's almost time for lunch what would you like?" Ricky said smiling. "I want leftover pizza." I said. the boys agreed and we all headed in to the kitchen. "What do you have to drink?" I asked. "All that we have is Arizona tea." connor said looking in the fridge. "What's Arizona tea?" I asked. "Well, why don't you try some?" Sam said handing me a glass. "ok" I said as I took a sip. my eyes widened. "This is better than pizza!" I said drinking the rest of it.

After lunch I went on my laptop. I want on YouTube and searched o2l. I found the boys channel and watched the latest video. I laughed so hard I was almost crying.

-----------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter I really really hoped you guys liked it. Remember don't be afraid to comment.

Thanks😊