Chapter 17

Lily's pov

I woke up and was almost blinded by the sun. I got out of bed and shuffled into the bathroom and got ready. I headed down stairs and got some breakfast. I sat down on the couch and ate my food. I heard foot steps coming down stairs it was jc. i was wondering what he was doing upstairs because his room is down stairs.

"Oh, hey lily I didn't notice you where even here." Jc said smiling. "Me and the boys got you a gift but you'll have to open it later ok."

"Ok" i replied.

Me and jc talked for a while until all of the boys woke up and came down stairs. Connor came down with a white box. "Be careful it's very fragile." Connor said giving me the box. I slowly opened it to see a little orange kitten. "OMG you guys are the best!" I said. I've always wanted a cat. "Well lets come up with a name." I said smiling. It was silent until Sam said. "Hey how about moon."

"Ya that sounds good." I said outing moon on my lap. I just sat there petting moon looking at his icy blue eyes just like mine. "Why did you guys pick this one?" I asked not sure if I would get a reply. "Because it looks so much like you." Ricky replied. "I should probably feed him." I said. "The foods in the kitchen." Kain said.

I walked into the kitchen with moon in my arms. I shuffled over to the counter and set moon down. I saw the food and a little bowl next to it. I got the can if wet food and dish and dished out the food. I put it in front of moon and let home eat. After moon was finished I carried him up to my room and set him on my bed.

I made sure that there was no way for him to get out if my room. I grabbed my penny board and walked out of my room. I ran down stairs and said "I'm going to ride around on my penny board, dose any one want to come?" kain and jc both said they would join me and we all walked out of the house with our boards in our hands.

________________________________________

A/N: hi! it's me with a new update. I worked really hard on this chapter so I really hoped you liked it.

Bye and thanks!