Chapter 7

Lily's p.o.v
I headed down stairs and in to the living room where all of the boys where. "Hi" I said smiling. "Hey what's up." Jc said. "Nothing much." I replied still smiling. "Do you want to be in one of my vids?" he asked. "Heck ya!" I replied. "Ok I'll get out my camera stuff, you just wait here." He said walking in to the camera room.

He came out with his camera. " Let's go out side to film it's a nice day out today." he said smiling. "That's fine" I replied. We walked out side and sat next to the pool. Jc started up the camera and started to record.

Jc's p.o.v
I started to record. "What's up o2l!" I said. "Today I have a very special guests here. her name is lily."

"Hello o2lers!" she said.

"How did you know about o2lers?" I asked

"I watched a video of you guys" she said.

"Oh" I said.

"This weeks theme is random week. so I decided to ask lily random questions and she'll answer them." I said to the camera. "First question." I said.

"Favorite color?"

"Light green."

"Favorite youtuber?"

"Trevor Moran!"

"Favorite song?"

"Best song ever one direction."

"Favorite food?"

"Pizza"

"Ok so that's it, sorry if it was a little short." I said to the camera. "Bye I love y'all!" I said as I put my hands over the camera lens and stopped recording. "Let's go inside." I said. "Ok" lily replied and we headed in side.

-----------------------------------------------------
That's it for this chapter hoped you guys liked it!

Thanks for reading