Chapter 28

Lily's pov

I woke up at 12:00 and as always went down stairs. I saw kian curled up on the couch sleeping. I didn't want to wake him so i went back up to my room.

I heard Simone coming up the stairs. It sounded like Connor. Connor and Sam opened door and sat at the end of my bed.

"Hi" I greeted them.

"Hey, we have another surprise for you!" Connor said.

"What is it?" I asked already knowing I wouldn't get a very good answer.

"You'll have to find out." Connor replied and we headed down the stairs.

Once we got down there, we walked into the kitchen and I saw a big life size box with blue wrapping paper.

"Here you go!" Connor said pushing the box acrostic the kitchen floor.

"Connor I don't think I can reach the top." I said.

"Well I'll have to open it." he said and I nodded my head.

"Oh, ya btw it's another birthday present." Connor said pulling the ribbon on the top of the box.

I was shocked on what was inside the big box.

"Hey!" 5 seconds of summer greeted me.

"Hi" I said shyly.

________________________________________

A/N: hi guys I'm SO sorry about not updating in awhile. Anyways i hoped you had a nice Easter and liked the chapter. Oh ya idk if already said this but 4.5K reads omg you guys are the best!

Vote

Comment

Thanks😊