Chapter 16

Lily's pov
I woke up I must have fallen asleep. My laptop was still on and my door was open. I turned off my computer and walked out of my room. I went down stairs and into the kitchen. I checked the clock surprisingly it was already four. I shuffled into the living room and sat down.

I got bored so I decided to go outside. I walked over to the door and slid it open. I walked out side and walked. Around to the front. I sat down underneath a tree and looked around a bit. I hardly go out side anymore. I got up and walked into the house again. I ran into my room and got my penny board. I left the boys a note saying when I was going to be back and stuff.

I walked put side again and walked to therms of the driveway. I got on.y board and pushed off. I didn't really know where I was going but I rode around a while. "Lily, lily where are you!" a voice shouted. It sounded like Trevor. I rode home and walked up the driveway. I walked inside and closed the door.

"I'm home!" I said loud enough it echoed.

"We're in the living room!" jc replied.

"Ok I'll be there in a sec!" is aid and ran up stairs.

I walked into my room and put my penny board back. I shuffled back sown stairs and into the living room. I sat down next to kain. We all talked for awhile until it was time to eat. We decided to get Chinese food. We all ate and I walked up to my room. I was really tiered so I decided to go to bed.

________________________________________
Ok well that's it for this chapter I hoped you liked it. Sorry for not updating I've been really busy.

Thanks🐱