Chapter 22 the last day or is it?

~after playlist~
"I-I don't know what happened." Ricky said to the doctor. "We where just walking and then bam she just got hit by a truck." Ricky added.

"Do you know what happened the day before?" the doctor questioned.

"Yes, we went to playlist live." Ricky said. "she did fall down a few times, but she said she was ok."

"Do you know who was driving the truck that hit lily?" the doctor asked.

"I think that it was her birth father, but I'm not sure." Ricky said.

"It's ok Ricky I'm sure she'll be fine." connor said patting Ricky on the back.

Lily's pov

I woke up in the hospital with stitches on my arm. What happened I wondered. Ricky raced into the room as soon as he saw I was awake.

"Lily." he said worried.

"Yea dad, what happened, why am I in the hospital?" I asked.

"We were walking to go to the store and you got hit by a truck." he said trying to hold back the tears.

The room just stayed silent. I just couldn't believe that I got hit by a car.

"You don't remember anything?" Ricky asked.

"Not at all." I replied.

________________________________________
Hey guys it's me again. Ok I know what your thinking wth happened. Well i just thought of this and decided to wright it.

Thanks😊