PRANK WAR!!!!

Lily's pov

Troye said hi and sat down right next to me. "Hello, you must be lily." he said. "Yes" I replied with a grin on my face. After every one got to the house Ricky explained the rules. We could use anything from the house. We couldn't go in anyone's room and when you got out you had to go and sit in the living room. Then we picked our teams.

Read team

Me

Troye

Tyler

Anthony

Trevor

Jc

Cameron

And Rebecca

Blue team

Connor

Kain

Sam

Andrew

Jenn

Jack

Andrea

And sawyer

"Ok, ready... set... go!" Ricky said as we raced to go and get the stuff. Me and Trevor went to go and get shaving cream and balloons. Once we got that we filled the ballon up with shaving cream and put it on the top of the door. Next Troye went and got some water balloons from the cabinet in the kitchen. Me and Ricky filled them up and waited by the stairs. About two minutes later we heard the door to the bathroom open and Andrea say "you got me already!" jc smirked. Then connor walked by and we threw the water balloons right at him. so far were winning.

I walked out side when kain pushed me into the pool. "Kain!" I yelled as I got out of the pool. After I got out I went inside and got a towel. I walked into the living room where Andrea and Connor where siting. "Hi." I said. "Lily what happened?" connor asked. "Kain pushed me into the pool." I replied.

________________________________________

Hi guys!😄 I really hoped you liked it. It's a little longer than usual.

Thanks😊