19) Safe

(WARNING: Recommended for 15+ Read at your own risk! You MUST read the next part, so for the younger ones, I will put in bold where it ends!)

We kiss for a while, before I tug on the bottom of his white shirt, and un-button it, tossing it to the side. He lifts my hands above my head, after making sure it's okay with me, and slips my short red dress off, throwing it somewhere.

I pull down his shorts, which he leaves on the side, and he reaches behind me to unclasp my bra, which, since it's strapless, just falls onto the bed.

I reach down and run my fingers along the edge of his boxers, grabbing them as he bites my lip lightly.

He moves down to my neck, kissing and biting as he goes. He then goes down to my chest, and sucks on my right breast, getting a moan out of me, and I wrap my arms around his back, digging my fingers into his skin.

His hand slides down my belly, and under my panties, making me gasp quietly. He slips three fingers inside of me, and I moan loudly, wrapping my legs around his waist. "Fuck! Andrew!" I cry, as he moves to my other breast, in a loving way, if that's even possible. I pull his boxers off and he slides my panties off, making me gasp, as he pulls me up suddenly, closer to the headboard.

He pulls back, looking into my eyes, with a smile on his face. I smile back, arching my legs up together in the middle, and our lips connect again. He lets go of my hands, which I lay onto the bed next to me, and he leaves kisses down my neck, chest and belly. He lays his hands on my legs and pushes them apart quickly, making me gasp, as he continues going down, and I moan out his name loudly, grabbing his arm, which is still firmly planted on my thigh.

He growls quietly, pushing my legs further, and making me cry out in pleasure, grabbing fistfuls of his silky hair.

He goes over my belly and up to my lips again, lifting himself on top of me, and locking fingers with mine, somewhere above me.

Reese would never do anything like this. He wouldn't care whether I wanted to do anything or not, as long as he did, that was all that mattered...

I lay my legs on the bed either side of him, and he runs his fingers through my hair, tugging, and making me groan quietly. He presses his body to mine, pushing into me, and I feel a pinch of pain, but it soon turns into pleasure, and I wrap my arms around his neck.

We go on for another fifteen minutes or so, and he sits up against the headboard, pulling me onto his lap. He spanks me lightly, making me pull back and squeal in surprise, and he chuckles quietly, capturing my lips with his again, and rubbing the burning skin gently. He slouches down further against the headboard, and I lie down on top of him, as his hands slide down to my waist.

I raise my hips, so I'm further up off of him, and he slides a hand up my leg, rubbing me. I bite my lip, moaning loudly, and he captures my lips with his.

We both pull away, after a while, and he leans up against the headboard, laying me with my head on his right arm. I snuggle closer to him, wrapping a leg around his.

He wraps an arm around my back, and I find myself drifting off to sleep.

(FINISHES HERE, CONTINUE READING)

*

A few weeks have passed, just time spent doing useless things. My eyes snap open and it's dark outside, making me check the clock. It reads four-thirty. I gag involuntarily, and my stomach is twisting and turning. It's still dark out, and I jump off the bed, running to the bathroom. I grab the toilet bowl just in time, as I start throwing up. "Fuck!" I choke out.

"Puppy?"

I try to turn my head around, and I see Andrew walking over to me from the corner of my eye. He's in pyjama pants, and is rubbing his eyes and yawning, still half asleep. "What happened? Are you okay?" he asks, walking in, and holding my hair back.

"Yeah..." I get back up, flushing the toilet and going over to the sink, and I brush my teeth, grabbing a drink as well. "What happened?" he asks, leading me back to bed. "I don't know, I just woke up and felt sick." I yawn, and he frowns. "Are you still nauseous?"

"A bit." I put a hand on my belly as I start to cramp up, and I grab his arm, holding tightly, as my head spins. "You'll be okay." he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him as we walk, placing a kiss on my forehead.

We're both too tired to even know what's happening. I slip on a big t-shirt of his, which ends mid-thigh, and I craw back into bed next to him, snuggling into his arms. "Goodnight, baby." he whispers, right before I fall asleep.

______________________________

Heeeeyyy guys! ^^

Just wanna say what do you think is a good ship name for Andrew and Mikka? And Emily and Chris?

Anikka? Emilis?

Comment below! <3

...