32) What?!

Reese's P.O.V

I walk around the place, checking on the fire of my past victims, and I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around, and see Mikka standing there, in a big t-shirt of mine. She has tear stains on her face, as usual, and she's got her hands overlapping just below her belly. "Hey, princess." I smirk, and the voice inside my head yanks at me. 'Kiss her! Now!' it hisses.

'N-no! I like her! You forced me twice, not again!"

"W-what is it?" I ask. She says nothing, and I realize she hasn't since yesterday. "Say something!" The voice growls, taking over for a second. She whimpers, and points to her belly. "You're... Hungry?"

She shakes her head. "Got a belly ache?

She shakes her head, and makes a baby cradling motion.

I gasp. "You're pregnant?!" she nods slowly, and I back away, in complete shock. "H-" I was about to say how, but then I realize. "Oh."

"Fuck..." I mutter.

She trots back to the room quickly, and I just stand there, looking in shock. 'Look what you did!' I shout.

'Shh... It's time.' The voice says. 'T-t-time for...what?'

'The change. I'm taking over, you've become soft...' He growls. He takes control of my body, and walks me into an empty room, down the hall.

"No! No! Don't you dare!" I say out loud, as darkness fills the room, and I regain control. "IT'S TOO LATE!" he says, and I realize it's not just in my head anymore.

I knew this day would come. My dark side is taking over...

"YOU KNOW THE OTHER NIGHT?!" he asks, and I wonder if Mikka can hear. "What about it?" I ask, looking around as darkness surrounds me. "THAT WASN'T ME! THAT, WAS, YOU. Look what you've become! It's time for me to take over!"

That wasn't him? Meaning... I actually did that of my own free will? I have become a monster...

3rd Person P.O.V

The darkness closes in, and his skin gets slightly darker, his hair turns black, and so do his eyes. He growls, and the darkness disappears.

He stomps out of the room, into the bedroom, and up to Mikka. She backs away on the bed, and winces, as he grabs her arms, pulling her back to him, and kissing her. "M-m, m-m!" she says, shaking her head, and squirming to get away again.

Mikka's P.O.V

I notice his hair, eyes, and skin have changed color, and I stare in confusion for a while. His hands slides up my leg, and and I start to cry again as usual, grabbing his arm, but making no difference.

He's different somehow. I thought lying and saying I was pregnant would make him let me go, but it didn't work. Instead, now he's pissed off. 'If this continues, you're going to be!' Luna says with worry. 'You were lucky, this time!' Manny says.

I know... Imagine having the magical child of a fallen angel ex, and enemy? And that, as a half-sibling to my little Griff?