28) Home

A few weeks pass, and we've started making wedding plans and stuff, but we haven't actually done anything yet. I walk into our bedroom, with Griffyn in my arms, and I sit down on the bed next to him. He's on his phone, and seems to be concentrating. "Hey Andy," I say, resting my head on his shoulder. "Can we get a dog? A baby dog? I want Griffyn to grow up with a pet." I say, stroking her hair.

"I already have a puppy." he says simply.

I think for a moment, before I get what he's referring to. "Aww, you're mean! " I laugh, punching him playfully. "Noooo I'm not..." he says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "You are." I argue, raising an eyebrow and smiling. "How can you say that? I already got you a collar and a leash." He teases, smirking. I giggle quietly, and he laughs, continuing to do something on his phone. "I'm bored. Can you take me to Emily's please?" I ask, Looking closely at Griff's necklace.

"Sure." He snaps his fingers, and everything goes black briefly, until I appear at the door of Chris and Emily's palace. Before I can knock, Emily opens, and smiles at me. "Hey! How did you know I was here?" I ask, and she leads me inside with Parsley, flying around her head. "Wow, she's getting big." I say in amazement, watching her fly upstairs to her dad.

"Yeah. I'm hanging out with Lily and Mike right now." she says, and we go into a beautiful living room. It has white walls and floors, (like the rest of the house), three red velvet lounges facing a TV, and a coffee table in the middle. There's a kids channel on the television, and Max is playing around on the floor with blocks.

"Hey, buddy." I smile, sitting down on the floor next to them, and letting Griffyn crawl around. "Hey guys!" I smile at Lily and Mike, and I watch as Parsley flies back down to see Griff. "Hi!" she babbles, picking up a block, and attempting to fit it in her mouth, though it's half the size of her head. Griffyn blows a spit bubble in response, and starts kicking her arms and legs, making me slide away.

"They grow up so fast, huh?" Lily smiles, looking down at Max, who crawls over to Griffyn. He wraps his little arms around her, and kisses her cheek, making her squeal and burst into giggles, and making us all say, "awww".

"I bet they'll get married when they're older." Mike laughs. "Don't jump to conclusions." Emily laughs. "Yeah. Just an innocent kiss." I giggle, stroking Griffyn's messy hair. "50 bucks says they will." Lily offers. "Deal." We laugh.

*

I get up in the middle of the night, and Andrew does too, flicking the lamp on. "What's up, puppy?"

"Bathroom." I mutter, making my way over. I so my business and walk back, greeted by a room filled with smoke. "Andrew?! What the hell?!"

I feel an arm wrap around my back, and another over my mouth. I thought they were Andrew's at first, but it's not the same.

This person is colder, meaner, more ruthless, and DEFINITELY isn't Andrew. I feel trapped in this person's arms, and they aren't comforting like Andrew's are.

"Umm...what?!" I ask, which comes out muffled under the locked fingers of the person. "Shh, shh, shh.." He hushes, and I freeze.

Fuck you, Reese.

"Andrew!" I shriek, but it barely comes out. I hear humming, which sounds like words, but aren't. The fog clears, and Andrew is tied up in the corner, with tape over his mouth. "Made some improvements. Later." he says, and I black out.