22) Parsley

A while passes, getting me to the two month mark, and we haven't seen any sign of Reese, yet. "How about Amelia?" Andrew asks, as we walk back home, to the house on the surface. "No."

"Julian?"

"No."

"Lisa?"

"My god, shut up!" I say with frustration, eating the rest of my ice-cream.

Andrew's P.O.V

"It's okay, it's just mood swings, it happened to me too!" Emily giggles, jumping up behind us. "Be careful, don't move too much, you're gonna pop any minute..." Chris says over protectively, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "I'M FINE!" she screeches.

"They don't understand anything!" she says, stomping off to the house with Mikka. "I know!" she rolls her eyes, and they walk off into the house together.

"Women..." Chris facepalms. "Pregnant women." I correct, shrugging and chasing after them. We hear a loud squeal, and we both go running. "What, what?! Are you okay?" Chris asks, running in ahead of me. "My water broke!" Emily shrieks, grabbing Chris's hand, before teleporting somewhere. "What?! Where did they go?!" Mikka asks, looking around. "Hospital." I grab her hand and teleport to the hopsital in heaven, and go into the waiting room, with Chris and Emily.

Mikka's P.O.V

They talk to the receptionist, and go into a room a while later. "Guys!" Emily calls out, beckoning us over. We run to her side, and follow them to their semi-private room. "Hi!" the couple across from us smiles. The girl has brown eyes, light brown thin hair, and slightly narrow eyes. The guy has dark brown hair, a light beard, thick eyebrows, and bluish-grey eyes. "Hey. What's your name?" Emily asks, and I look back at her, seeing she's in a bed, with Chris by her side, squeezing her hand, and looking more scared than she is.

I'm freaking out... This is going to happen to me in a month! A MONTH! We're not even ready! No name, no home, no protection, no plan!

"I'm Lily. This is my husband Mike, and this is Max." she smiles, putting a hand on her belly, which is about as big as Emily's, at this point. "Nice to meet you. I'm Emily, and this is my husband Chris. That's his brother Andrew, and Andrew's girlfriend Mikka." she says, gesturing to all of us. "Wait... THE Chris and Andrew?!" Lily asks in shock.

"People know you?" I ask quietly, leaning over to Andrew. "Well... We both rule realms, so... Yeah, our names are out there." he chuckles at my stupid question quietly, wrapping an arm around me, and making me smile. "Yeah. I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell people you knew us." Chris says, looking up at us. "No problem. I'm just so excited!" she giggles, and I grab Andrew's arm, as I feel the baby kick. "You okay?" he asks, holding onto me. "Yeah. It kicked, and I got dizzy." I whisper.

He holds my hand and sits down on a one-seater sofa, pulling me onto his lap. "So which realm are you guys from?" Andrew asks, looking over at Lily and Mike, and wrapping his arms around my hips. "We're hellies!" she giggles, revealing her horns. "You and Max are." Mike laughs, and we see a faint halo appear above his head. "Awesome." Andrew smiles. "What about you, Mikka?" Lily asks. "Uhh... I'm not- I'm not a..."

"Ahh!" Emily shrieks, grabbing Chris's arm in an iron grip, and making him yelp. "Oww!" he cries.

"YOU THINK YOU'RE IN PAIN?!" she screeches, grabbing him by the collar. "N-no, honey!" he shuts his mouth, and lets her squash his hand.

*

We walk into the recovery room, and Emily's holding a beautiful little baby girl, with orangish-brown hair, and almost ebony black eyes. She's giggling and blowing spit bubbles, kicking and throwing her arms around.

Emily's sweaty, and her hair is tied back, but a few strands still hang next to the tear stains on her face. "N-n-no... I can't do that!" I whisper to Andrew, backing away, and putting a hand to my belly. "It's okay-"

"No! That's easy for you to say! Look what she went through!" I argue, putting a hand on the doorframe. "But...look what she's got now..." he takes my hand, leading me to the side of the bed, where I get a closer look at the little girl. I start to cry, and I smile as she reaches her hand up, and blows raspberries.

"She's beautiful, Emily." I laugh quietly, as she grabs my finger, which is only equal to her whole fist. "She's really alert for a newborn. It's not like this on the surface."

"Yeah, they develop faster when they're magix." she replies. "What did you name her?" Andrew asks.

"Parsley Angel." Chris smiles, placing a small kiss on Emily's forehead, and brushing her hair away from her face. "Was it difficult?" I ask. "Well, it wasn't easy... But it was worth it." she smiles, looking up at me.

"I can't believe it..." I cry, wiping my tears away with my sleeve. "We'll have one of our own soon." Andrew smiles, making me burst into tears, and giggle quietly, wrapping my arms around him, and resting my head on his chest.

His hands snake around my back, and he kisses the top of my head lightly, making a small smile spread on my lips.