30) Planning

Andrew's P.O.V

I pace around Emily's place, not daring to look at her while she breastfeeds Griffyn. "What do I do?!" I ask, looking up at Chris. "What can you do?" he asks. "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING YOU!" I screech, banging my fists on the coffee table. "Calm down, honey. Did he hurt her before?" Emily asks, in the sweet, soothing voice that always calms me down, even when I'm about to rip someone to shreds. She honestly is an angel.

"Em... My other half is out there right now, in the destructive, ruthless, sociopathic hands of her ex-lover of more than five years, who JUST HAPPENS to be a FALLEN ANGEL!" I raise my voice slightly, but try to keep it down. For Griffyn's sake. "Who knows what he could be doing to her right now?!" I cry, and tears start to pool in my eyes, as I tug at my hair, pacing again.

"It's okay, hun, we'll find her." Emily smiles comfortingly, and pulls her top back up, so I'm able to look at her again. If it's Mikka, it's fine, but I don't want to invade Emily's privacy at all... It's just a bit weird.

"How will we, if magic can't get in?!" I ask, throwing my hands in the air. "We'll just have to try another way." Chris says simply, catching Parsley as she goes to zip past him mid-air, giggling uncontrollably. "Break it down for a minute." Emily says, handing Griff to me. "What?" I ask confusedly. "Reese wants to be with Mikka, and he's even willing to force her for that to happen?"

I nod to confirm, and she continues. "They went out before, so they have been together in the past, but she wants nothing to do with him?" I nod again. "He has to postpone the wedding as much as possible, because if she marries you, and becomes a magik... She'll be just as strong as him, if not stronger..." she mutters to herself. "Oh, yeah..." I realize.

"He wants her back now, even though he's hit her, and he took her back to some weird place, where magic can't get in, so you can't follow them?"

I nod for the last time, exasperatedly, and continue pacing. "Umm, honey, where else can't magic get in?" she asks slowly, looking up at me. "Heaven and hell." I sigh, looking up to the ceiling, and crossing my arms across my chest. "Where else..?"

Chris gasps suddenly. "The ocean realm!"

"That magic barrier has been closed off since Aqua died. Dad said if any of us passed away, our realms barriers would be shut down, unless we had an heir to take over." I growl, circling the coffee table. "But...someone with as much power as he has could easily start it up again." Chris offers. "I doubt it!" I argue.

"Well isn't it worth a shot?!" he asks, gesturing to the ocean visible through the window in the distance. "Fine! If it'll help us find Mikka, but what do we do with Griffyn? I'm not taking her with us to a place like that." I say, bouncing her as she starts to whine.

"We'll leave the kids with Lily and Mike." Emily says simply. "Okay. Bye, Griff." I kiss her nose, and she giggles, just before Chris snaps his fingers, and they both disappear. He writes a note, and throws it into the air, where it disintegrates, and he sprouts his white feathered wings. "Come on!"

I take a deep breath, staring out into the horizon.

"Let's go."