39) Wedding

Andrew's P.O.V

Mikka has been more worried the past week, she hasn't even made a noise, and I'm scared she won't be able to now.

I come to my senses, and realize what's happening. I see everyone there, sitting in seats, with mostly the demons on one side, and angels on the other. I can see Mikka's bridesmaids on the my left, Emily and Lily. On my left are my groomsmen, Mike and an old friends of mine. Tara is sitting in the seats, holding Max, Parsley, and my beautiful little daughter. The band starts to play, and my wife-to-be walks down the isle, visibly nervous, but happy at the same time.

Her dress is white, and strapless, but has a white shawl around her arms. It's tight at the top, and goes down into a big flowy heap of frills at the bottom. Her hair is out, and curled, and looks incredible black, compared to her white dress. She has fiery red and orange flower on the left side of her head, pinning her hair back, and she smiled at me weakly.

She's waited for this day her whole life, and yet...she won't say a word...

Mikka's P.O.V

I walk down the isle, and I hear Griffyn giggling behind me. I could recognise her voice anywhere. I reach the end, and I stand facing Andrew, who gives me a reassuring smile.

The sun shines down on heaven, through the windows of the palace we're in, and I can see the city below through the windows.

"Dearly beloved," Chris starts. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the blessed union of Mikara Richards, and Andrew Devil."

Some people gasp, hearing the devil is getting married, and I become more uncomfortable. I zone out for a while, staring into the crowd of people that will hear me talk, and my focus locks in Griff. She smiles at me, as usual, giggling and shoving her fist in her mouth.

Tara gives me a "help" look, since Parsley is flying around her head, Max has his arms around Griffyn, jumping up and down, and Griff is trying to eat herself. I smile subtly at the situation, and my focus snaps back to Andrew. "...exchange vows." I hear, missing the first part.

"Mikka," Andrew starts, giving me a comforting smile. "I met you...probably in the meanest way possible," he says, and the people who know the story laugh quietly. "But I loved you since the minute I laid eyes on you. I swear I will love you until the day I die, I will protect you, though I failed you recently," his smile fades in shame. "and I will never leave you."

Tears spill from my eyes, though I was holding back in fear of ruining my makeup. "And..?" Chris says quietly, hinting for me to try and talk. "I-I-" I look up at Andrew hastily, asking what to do, and I wipe my tears, careful not to smudge my makeup.

He gives me a reassuring smile, and I get the confidence to do it. "W-we were...fine, until I found out how you met me," I laugh quietly. "But no matter how m-many times we fought..." I lower my voice, growing more aware of the crowd around me. "I always loved you... Even when you pissed me off." I add. Everyone laughs, and he smiles at me, rolling his eyes.

"Do you, Andrew Devil, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Chris asks. "I do." He smiles, and his eyes don't leave mine.

"Do you, Mikara Richards, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

My brain races, I'm going to have to talk again, and this is the biggest thing I'll ever say... "I-I..." I trip on my words.

Fuck!

Andrew's P.O.V

She chokes on her words, biting her luscious red lips. I give her an an encouraging smile, and she says quietly, "I do".

She smiles at me happily, and her hair suddenly changes. It starts fading to it's light brown again, as I'm assuming she finally got over it, by facing her fears.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

I wrap an arm around her waist and bring my lips to meet hers, and we hear everyone cheer. She suddenly gets lifted off the ground by a couple of inches, bringing her up to my height. Her light hair takes over, and the shadow of horns appear above her head, then disappear again.

She pulls back, and smiles at me, as her feet touch the ground again. "I love you, puppy." I smile quietly, and we block out the sound of chatter and cheering around us.

She smiles back simply. "I love you too."

________________

Hey guys! I just want to thank everyone who made it this far! Sadly, this is the end of the book..

Nobody is perfect, and I'm sorry if you didn't like it, but I tried my best <3

It does need a lot of editing, so re-writing will take place at some point, and if you enjoyed it, I strongly advise coming back again in a bit when it's a LOT better.

Thank you all again so much, it's been one of the best things in my life <3

Please go check out my werewolf book "My Alpha" on my profile too!

-=-=-= aaanddd book two is out! Miss Devil, check my profile. ;) =-=-=-

Love you guys! <3