#1 Boy meets Evil

I managed to recover it!!!
_____________

Kim Taehyung POV:

It was the first day back after School break and I was excited to get into learning. I met the boys near the lockers and we decided to go to class.

The class was pretty much empty so we all sat in the seven seats across the front two rows. We all gathered in the middle of the row and discussed long division.

'Brrrrrr Brrrrr Brrrr'

The bell rang and we returned to our desks. The desks were joined and two people were able to sit at one desk. I have sat alone because the boys had already sat in pairs. The other students made their way into the classroom and found their seats. Mrs. Jeon enters and soon after begins regular registration requirements.

'Knock Knock knock'

A girl with dark brown hair enters the classroom and looks at everyone while chewing gum. The girl was pretty and I know I wasn't the only one who thought so. Kim Mathew the schools player was drooling over her. I can't help but let a giggle slip.

"Can I help you?" Mrs. Jeon asked the girl with a smile

"Umm Yeah, whatever I'm new. I was told to come here. What do you want me to do?" The new girl replied rather rudely

"Alright Please inform the students of your name and then take a seat next to Kim Taehyung" Mrs. Jeon smiled again ignore the girl's rudeness

I raised my hand hearing my name then waiting to hear the girls name.

The girl sighed "The front!! Seriously? I'm Kim Jennie. Watch your backs" she threatened and sat done in the chair beside me.

Kim Jennie POV:

I sat next to the weird boy in the front. I was annoyed that I was at the front let alone having to sit next to a nerd. "Don't talk to me, Look at me or even think about me" I glare at him.

"Ummmm.... Su..sure" He stuttered proving that I scared him.

I got out my book and pretend that I'm understanding what that teacher is on about. The lesson was pretty boring but they always are. The bell rang and I packed my bag and left.

I found my locker and empty my bag of the things I don't need. Suddenly the locker slams shut in front of me making me jump a little. A tall boy stood behind me and laughed seeing me jump.

"Did I scare you, new girl?" He said with an evil grin.

"Yeah you did but who wouldn't get scared when their locker gets slammed shut in front of them! Just be glad I didn't turn around and punch you" I snapped and went to walk away when he grabs my wrist.

"Why are you going so soon? I don't even have your number yet!" He pouted

"Aish....Pabo I won't give my number to a player and I'll be taking my leave" I said trying to walk away once more he tightened his grip on my wrist preventing me from leaving.

Kim Mathew POV

I grabbed her wrist firmly and slammed her into the locker behind.
"I'm not a player!" I growl and place my forehead on hers.

"Oh really. You gave the impression of a player! It's not the first time I've been slammed into a locker by a one. He ended up kissing me. Is that your plan?" She smiled up at me and I couldn't help but feel defeated

"No I told you, I'm not a player!" I shouted drawing the attention of the group of nerds and a few other people.

"Why are you pinning me to a locker then? Why is your forehead on mine?" She giggles

"Fine I'm a player now let me continue you with my plan so I can keep up my reputation," I said through gritted teeth

"Let me help with that" The girl giggled trying to get her reputation back on track

Kim Jennie POV

I laughed at him for trying to keep his reputation up but it was my turn to shock him. I kissed him before he got the chance to kiss me. He was too shocked to kiss me back so I pulled back and giggled

"You look like you've seen a ghost" I mocked him

"Why did you do that?" He whined

"I need my key into popularity and that was it. Kiss the bad boy before he kisses you" I smiled and was about to walk off again but my wrist was still in his grip.

"Jennie, just you wait! I'll get you back for this!" He smirked

"Really? How maybe I can help you with that to" I smiled and then realized I didn't even know his name "You know my name what's yours?" I questioned

"Mathew.....Kim Mathew" he smiled sheepishly

"Alright, Mathew get out my way I have some trouble to cause" I smiled and walk away this time.

Kim Taehyung POV

I watch as the player and the bad girl mess around near the lockers. It was obvious that Mathew wanted to plant a kiss on her lips like he does to all the other new girls but Jennie hadn't seemed fall head over heels for him making his task a little harder. Out of nowhere, she kisses him but he didn't kiss back. The schools player didn't kiss back. I was shocked and didn't realize I was staring as Jennie walks over to me.
"Pabo," She said flicking my head with her finger to draw my attention "What did I say about looking at me?" She said with a hint of anger

"I'm I'm so....sorry" I finally mutter

"Aww is poor TaeTae stuttering?" She said sarcastically nobody ever called me TaeTae or Tae or gave me a nickname. I was just Taehyung. I blushed light pink and look away from her.

"Is Tae blushing?" She giggled and turned on her heel "Meet me on the roof after school or else!" She threatened then left towards the library.

Jennie POV

The nerd was cute when he blushed! Stop Jennie what are you thinking I sighed and made my way to the library to mess with the computer keyboard.
I sat at a computer and switched the keys around so that the numbers and letters were in the wrong places.
I continued the day doing boring lessons and being troublesome. I hadn't been sent out because It's my first day so I made the most of it. I definitely didn't throw a paper ball at Mr. Kim's head.