#27 Be Mine

Mathew POV

I was walking the corridors of the hospital in search of my grandmother's new hospital room because she had recently moved rooms when I came across 2 girls yelling at each other one on the floor clearly breaking down while a boy comforted her and the other shouting about Overdosing on Anti-depressants or something along those lines. Me being the nosy boy I am I sat on a chair not quite opposite to them and listened in. Hearing a familiar name I looked at the two people on the floor more closely who were, of course, the famous Kim Jennie and her nerd Boyfriend Kim Taehyung. I began to get more intrigued in the conversation listening in to find and dirt I could get on Jennie for future reference.

The argument got pretty intense and many references were made to the girl's parents. I now know that Jennie and the girl who's named are Umji are sisters.

"Shut up!!!!" Jennie screamed falling to her knees shaking. "None of that happened!! I left before he got meds! I left before he even had a therapist. Do you think I would have left him if he was in that state!! You haven't even been here since Eomma died! How can you have the nerve to act all high and mighty! I'm 17 and I should be acting like a teenager getting drunk at parties; staying up late and hanging with my friends but ever since I MOVED HERE WITH APPA I HADN'T DONE ANY OF THOSE THINGS UNTIL I LEFT HIM. My curfew was 5 pm sharp!"Jennie broke

Jennie seemed to be feeling so much pain that I almost felt sorry for her but how could I feel sorry for the girl that kissed me before I could kiss her. The girl who made the nerds the Kinkas and The girl that covered me in cream then took a photo to post on Instagram. I will not back down and I will get revenge on that girl!

"Cut it with the bull, Jennie, you were jealous because eomma died and not Appa. You were always Eomma favorite and you couldn't cope with her death just like appa so you left him knowing he would overdose on meds. YOU SICK CHILD I HATE YOU" Umji Yelled at Jennie who was still sat on the floor but Tae was now holding her close again and whispering comforting words in Jennies's ears.

'Tae's whispers seemed to make her relax a little making my jealousy rage. What does she see in him! Why can't I be the one holding her like that.' I internally yelled 

"NEWS FLASH THE FEELINGS ARE MUTUAL GO BACK TO YOU SLOPPY EXCUSE OF A BOYFRIEND AND NEVER COME BACK" Jennie yelled for the last time as she saw her sister walk down the narrow corridors towards the exit.

'God she always has have something sassy to say it's kind of sexy' I groan at my own thoughts but carried on watching as the one girl walked away.

"Don't bad mouth Park Se Jun again!" She yelled but was only echoes to Jennie who was outside her Appa's hospital room. Tae lifted her bridal style and sat her on the chair.

I groan again feeling another pang of jealousy. I walked up to them smirking.

"Hey, Jennie you put up a good fight! Your sister is smokin by the way." I commented on seeing if she would be the slightest bit jealous but know she had to be blunt and throw my compliment back at me.

"Go after her then even you would be a better boyfriend then the a-hole she is with now. Why do I even care if you would be better for her? She deserves that cheating son of a gun anyway! I hope he hurts her real good!" The venom was spilling out of her mouth and that is when I knew I shouldn't mess ith her family. So that is exactly what I'm going to do.

"Just go Mattew can't you see she isn't in the mood for you to be playing around" Tae snapped like he actully spoke back to me. He actually had the guts to snap at me. This girl has changed him but is it for the good or bad. He can't mess with my plan! I'm going to make her BE MINE.