#8 Whistle (Part 1)

Jennie Pov 

The alarm on my phone rang and it Brought life to my sleepless slumber. I changed into my uniform and packed everything in my bag. I paid at reception leaving me with ¥34 (£40).

My eyes were swollen and my hair was scooped into a messy bun. I walked to school not wanting to spend the last of my money on a short bus journey. My phone was filled with calls from Appa but I purposely ignored him. I got into school and headed straight to my locker to get my school stuff.

I was looking for my Language book when I started to hear a whistle behind me. Two hands covered my eyes "Guess Who?" They whispered in my ears.

"Tae...Is it you?" A smile formed on my face just hearing his name escape from my lips.

"No Guess again" He whispered
"If it's not Tae get your hands the heck off me!" I yell grabbing one his arms and twisting it behind his back "Uhhh! Matthew!" I yell and hit him over the head with my folder.

"Yah Nuna!" Matthew yells back

"Get away from me before Tae punches you again!"

"Tae? Oh...you mean the nerd" He said In the time of him figuring out the nickname and the time him saying it Tae had appeared behind him
"She means her boyfriend" Tae grins and grabs Jennie's wrist "Let's go the guys are waiting" He smiles and drags her over to BTS.

*Well there goes keeping my reputation high* Jennie smiles to herself and then again awkwardly at the boys.

"Hey!" They call in unison
"I'm Jin"
"Jimin"
"Namjoon but you can call me Rap Mon plus Jimin's got no jams"
We all laugh as they continue to introduce themselves.

"JungKook"
"Suga or Mr.Swage"
"I'm Jhope your hope"

The boys were really chill but I found myself not fitting in at all. I'm a bad girl I cause trouble. I'm hopeless without the girls. "I'm Jennie" I was so tempted to said don't mess with me but I didn't want to embarrass my nerd over here.

The group walk to the second floor and split into two groups (Maknae line and Hyung line) Jennie stayed with Tae and went to her class.

"I don't think I've ever been to class this early" Jennie giggles and draws doodles on the board and muddled up the books on the shelf.

"Your gonna get yourself in trouble babe" Tae speaks up with a slight laugh

"What if I do?" I smile looking in my bag for my Book. "I left my book in my locker be right back" Jennie runs out the classroom and heads to her locker.

Tae POV

"You have a rebel as a girlfriend!" JungKook shouts

"Shut up someone might hear!" I hit him across the arm.

"Yah!"

"Guys stop Jimin" smiles while rearranging the books Jennie messed up.

"Shut up Jimin you got no Jams" We both yell at him then burst out laughing at the boy with no jams.

"She is gonna get us in trouble you know that right" Jimin questions as he rubs the board clean.

"Yeah but its all worth it" I smile and start studying

-----------
Hai I am so happy to have more than 200 views thank you guys so much. If anyone would like to redesign a cover for Falling for the Nerd go ahead because I would love to have a cover created by a reader. Thank you so much for all the love and support.