#14 2 Cool 4 Skool (3/7)

Nobody's Pov
"Or Else what?" He teased
"Don't even try me" Jennie smiled even though she was threatening him
"I'll be off then" He said walking to the roof exit with the 3 other boys who had been planning to leave for lessons.
"If you leave it won't be a simple warning like cutie pie in your locker tomorrow morning." She grinned at the 3 other girls. "How does cold infestation sound?
"Ewww!" All 3 of then yelled in unison. Little did the others know was that Cold infestation was another evil prank that was very similar to cutie pie however consisted of Snot green slime and scrunched up tissues instead of whipped cream.
"Tae come back unless you want green goo all over you!" Rose warned even though she knew Jennie was just trying to get him to comeback without having to sound needy.
"Right now Gym sounds better then this" He smirks and continued walking to the door.
"Oppa stay please" Jennie said finally begging
"Thats all I wanted to hear" he chuckled and sat down back next to her.
"Right tell us what happened day 3" Jimin laughs
"My turn!" Rose squealed "So it was Wednesday and Jin-Ho was going to drop me off at dance and then go to his dad's office. He had is own computer and set up for studying which he never did. I think he used it to watch some weird videos that I don't even want to mention. Anyway the point is he had an escape that he went to every Wednesday while waiting for me. So on Monday I got into the office thanks to his dad being so kind and letting me use his sons computer for homework purposes I got to mess it up. I guess family friends are good for something. I unplugged all the computer cables and tied them in a big not. I swapped the printer inks around and replace all the paper to black. This doesn't sound that bad but I realised that when I was doing it so I decided to turn his escape into a garden. I got some cress seeds and placed them in the keyboard with damp tissue. Me growing up living near him ment I met his mum and she was obsessed with gardening so I knew the cress would only take a Couple of days to grow.
I then moved onto the other things on the desk like the pens and pencils. I stuck them in a flowers pot with soil. Then to finish it off we as a team coverd the room in pink sticky notes." She smiled. She had hated him ever since the begining he always made fun of her when they were Little and he was still a mean jerk but not as much towards her because of their families being friends. It was annoying though because Rose was expected to Fall for him but she absolutely hated him.
"Wait so your parents are friends with his!" Jimin frowned
"Yeah unfortunately! It could have been anyone out of 7 billion people and it had to be that pervert" She sighed
"AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T LOG ONTO THE COMPUTER AND FIND THE INTERNET OPEN TO SOME MESSED UP WEBSITES! MY PURE INNOCENT EYES" Lisa yelled but everyone laughed. She was Still rambling on 10 minutes later about how gross it was even though they had all told her to shut up a million times.

"Lisa shut up!" Everyone yelled in unison to try and stop Lisa's Rambling.
Then out of know were Kookie kissed her and what shocked the others more was that she deepened it.
"Guys get a room your grosser then the love birds over here" Jisoo laughed and pointed to Jennie and Tae
"You wouldn't be saying that if I was kissing you" Jin teased her again
"I'm sure I would be pulling away though" She smirked at him still playing hard to get.
"Lets find out shall we!" He smirked back just evilly
"Bite me" She dares him but she wasn't expecting him to actually do it.
"Challenge accepted!" He smiles and leans closer to her and bite her ear!
"Aish...It is a flipping term! You weren't ment to actually bite me Pabo!" She yelled hitting him on the head while the others that weren't eating each others faces were laughing their heads off.
"Oi Kookie" Tae yelled "Go get a room!"
"Don't forget protection!" Jimin teased
Lisa broke the kiss and threw a pen at Jimin and death glared everyone else. Kookie was sat there embarrassed he had never realy receive much attention from girls until today and was now being teased for kissing one.
(Rip)