#24 Overdose

Jennie Pov
I headed towards the cafe me and Tae had planned to meet at to eat before I went home to get the rest of my things. Tae refused to let me go on my own so I let him come with me. I finally make it to the cafe to see my nerd sat there waiting for me already with his mates.
"Hai Everyone!" I chuckle and sit down as they all greet me in their unique ways.
"Don't you think I should get a special hello since I have saved the world!" Jhope pouts
"Oh Yes! You are right! Superman supermen! Thank you so much for saving us again! Can I have an autograph?" I mocked and orderd a drink.
We spent 2 hours chatting about random things and I found out lots of new things about the boys.
'I found out that Jimin secretly likes being bullied by Jhope; Kookie thinks Sailormoon is sexy; Namjoon for some reason is in charge of sweeping the dorm; Jhope's face is 27cm long; Jin blinks his left eye when he is Hungry and Suga is either sleeping, studying or hanging with the guys to which they mostly study anyway.
Then their is Tae. The guys made it pretty clear they weren't going to keep his secrets and weird personality to themselves. I learnt that he loves bubbles and is fascinated by them. So cuteee!! He played saxophone for 3 years which was surprising I didn't see him as the music type. His favourite number is 10; his favourite food is Japchae and he has a habit of biting his nails, opening his mouth and touching anything that's cute. He so innocent it's adorable! God Jennie when did you get so sappy! '
"Tae Oppa , We need to get their before 5pm so could we leave soon." I said snuggling into his arm
"Yeah let's go" He smiled then looked over to the others. "I'll meet you at the study hall" He spoke
"Study hall? I thought we were going to the studio tonight" Jimin blurted out then was hit over the head by Namjoon, kookie and Jhope.
"Aish... Pabo we aren't meant to tell anyone" Namjoon said but I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation because Tae was already dragging me away.
*At Jennie 's house*
"Appa are you home?" I called just to make sure but heard no replay and went tstraight to my room with Tae to pack the last of my things.
"Can you get the clothes from those three draws and put them in this bag" I asked Tae while emptying my wardrobe.
"Sure" He smiled and started putting the clothes in the bag. I focus my attention on what I was doing and left him to it. He was only packing my t-shirts and leggings in the bag wait the third draw noooo!
"Jennie!" Tae smirked at me as he opened the third draw
"Yes oppa" I pout as I saw what was happening and cringed
"What's this doing in such and innocent girls panty draw?" He smirked and held up a lace bra
"Uhhhhh Don't get any ideas!" I pouted and tried to snatch it off of him but he moved it away
"Oppa give it me!" I yelled and jumped for it again
"Come and get it" he teased
10 minutes later we were laying panting on my bedroom floor and I still hadn't got my bra back.
"Put it in the bag and hurry up I don't want to spend anymore time then necessary" I smirk at him "I just need to get my mums ring from the kitchen safe" I frown and jog to go get it! I reach the archway between the dining room and kitchen and notice a few tablets scatters on the floor. 'How could he be so careless to leave stuff like this on the floor.' I follow the scattered tablets and found Appa.
"Appa! Appa!" I collapse to the floor screeching his name and shaking him
"APPA WAKE UP! APPA" I yell with tears streaming down my eyes.