3# Behind the doors

Jennie POV

I ran all the way home and managed to get there before my Appa. I quickly shower and changed so that I was presentable.

Appa was home at 5:00 pm and wasn't happy.
"annyeonghaseyo appa" I smiled

"Not now Jennie" he grunts and pushes me out the way "I want food in an hour so hurry up and cook!"

"Okay" I keep smiling as I enter the kitchen to start cooking. I made Ramen with boiled egg and dwaeji bal. 
It is now 6:03 pm and I make my way to the lounge with a tray of food.
"I said an hour!!!!!! Jennie why did you add three minutes" he said angrily and slapped my left cheek hard.
"Sorry, Appa" I whimper and run into the kitchen to tidy up. I couldn't help but let my tears fall. It really hurt and It was clearly going to bruise. Appa wasn't always so mean only this year did it start.
When eomma didn't come back after work one day he changed. He began drinking and frequently lost his temper. Eonni doesn't come home anymore she stays with her boyfriend. She doesn't know that appa hits me but she is afraid of him as well.
I finished tidying away when Appa shouts "Jennie bring me some beer and come take these dirty dishes away then you can go to your room and stay there for the rest of the night. No food either that's your punishment for bringing my food late!"
"Ne Appa" I grab a can of his expensive beer and a pint glass. I place them on the coffee table In front of him. I take the tray of dirty dishes and clean them. I do the rest of my chores and head to my room. I lock my door from the inside then lay on my bed. I couldn't sleep all I could think of was him. TaeTae. I notice his blush again on the roof and my insides felt funny. I know I shouldn't think of him like this. He is just a nerd.

Taehyung POV

We boys practiced till 5:00 pm and then passed out on the ground. All 7 of us have been working our butts off so we can release our first Single in September.
Nobody knew what we had planned only us 7 boys, our families, nd our manger.

Everyone at school calls us the 7 Nerds but none of them know what we do when we aren't at school.

I lay on the floor drinking water and I couldn't stop thinking about Jennie and what was going to happen to her.

"Hyung! Snap out of it we are going to the dorm" Jhope said while grabbing his bag

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked me concerned "You haven't been the same since you came off the roof. Your not hiding anything are you?"

"Ani Ani", I said standing up and dust myself off.

We all head to the dorm and order takeaway. I sit in the corner eating chicken and once again Jennie was on my mind why was I thinking about her? She was rude to me, she mocked me and she called me a Nerd. This girl is driving me crazy! I finish my food and slip away to my bed. I fall asleep and dream about her.