#26 I HATE YOU

Nobody's POV

Jennie and Taehyung went to the hospital as soon as he received the call saying they were allowed to visit even though he won't be awake. Jennie reached the reception desk breathing heavily.

"Where....is Kim ... Min.... Jun? She said between her breaths. As soon as the car stopped in one of the limited parking stops at the back of the car park she had jumped out the car and sprinted to the building with Tae not far behind. 

"Hello Miss We are only accepting family members right now you will be able to see him in the next week or so" The middle-aged woman at the desk spoke softly.

"I'm his daughter so please could you tell me which room he is in?" Jennie stated then asked again after gathering her breath.

"As I have said non-family members will be able to see him next week. If you don't leave I will have to call security because you have no right to claim yourself as Kim Umji the only daughter of Kim Min Jun" The lady said losing her patience

"I'm Not claiming to be UMJI she is my sister!" Jennie stated annoyed "I AM KIM JENNIE THE DAUGHTER OF KIM MIN JUN AND KIM HAN NA AND SISTER OF KIM UMJI" Jennie yelled through her sobs as she clutched onto Tae and cried on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry Miss Kim if that even is your real name but Kim Umji told us herself that she is an only child and that her younger sister died with her mother recently." The lady pitted Jennie who was breaking down in Tae's arms 

"That Snake!" Jennie scoffed wiping her tears "If you aren't going to tell me where my appa is I will find him myself" Jennie smiled at the woman then walked down the corridor.

Jennie and Tae walked down endless amounts of corridors with tiled floors; plain white walls and the pungent smell of antibacterial hand gels and cleaners that filled the air when Jennie came to a halt. 

"She has the nerve to show up here as quick as possible just to make sure I couldn't see him when she hasn't been here since eomma passed" Jennie mumbled but carried on walking towards the door a girl had just left from.

"Hai Umji Thanks for lying to the receptionists  just so I couldn't see my own Appa." Jennie smiled and walked to the door. 

"Don't you dare play innocent with me! I met his therapist! He came here not long ago and explain everything. That you left appa because you couldn't be bothered to help him with his meds that the therapist subscribed. That you left him while he was struggling to get over Eomma's death" Umji yelled at Jennie who was stuck between shocked and hurt. "He overdosed on anti-depressants because he wasn't stable enough to take the right amount!" She yelled enough

"Shut up!!!!" Jennie screamed falling to her knees shaking. "None of that happened!! I left before he got meds! I left before he even had a therapist. Do you think I would have left him if he was in that state!! You haven't even been here since Eomma died! How can you have the nerve to act all high and mighty! I'm 17 and I should be acting like a teenager getting drunk at parties; staying up late and hanging with my friends but ever since I MOVED HERE WITH APPA I HADN'T DONE ANY OF THOSE THINGS UNTIL I LEFT HIM. My curfew was 5 pm sharp!"Jennie broke

"Cut it with the bull, Jennie, you were jealous because eomma died and not Appa. You were always Eomma favourite and you couldn't cope with her death just like appa so you left him knowing he would overdose on meds. YOU SICK CHILD I HATE YOU" Umji Yelled at Jennie who was still sat on the floor but Tae was now holding her close again and whispering comfoting words in Jennies's ears.

"NEWS FLASH THE FEELINGS ARE MUTUAL GO BACK TO YOU SLOPPY EXCUSE OF A BOYFRIEND AND NEVER COME BACK" Jennie yelled for the last time as she saw her sister walk dwon the narrow corridors towards the exit.

"Don't bad mouth Park Se Jun again!" She yelled but was only echos to Jennie who was outside her appa's hospital room. Tae lifted her birdal style and sat her on the chair outside the room and sat next to her hoping to calm her before she saw her Appa.