#4 Purple

Jennie POV 

I woke up to the buzzing of my alarm clock. It was 4:00 am and Appa will wake soon. I shower and change into my uniform.
I cook food and drunken Appa staggers into the kitchen and sits on one of the Bar Stools.

"Morning Appa," I say cheerily "Did I say you could talk?" He growls as a place a plate of eggs, bacon, hash browns and other components of an English breakfast in front of him.

"Ani Appa"

"That's what I thought! Who said I wanted this food? I want pancakes!" He yelled pushing the plate off the side smash and slamming his hands on the surface making me jump.
"Sorry, Appa I'll make them now. Can I eat with you?" I ask. I miss the old Appa the Appa who would joke around and smile but that Appa's gone. 
"Ani Your face will put me off my food!" He insulted.

I turned on my heel and made pancakes. I placed the plate in front of him tidied up the smashed plate and wasted food. I went up stairs finish getting ready.

It had been to dark this morning for me to look in the mirror so I hadn't noticed the purple bruise on the cheek Appa hit  last night. No amount make up could cover this swollen cheek.
I sigh and add a small about of make to my eyes and curl my hair. 
"Jennie!" Appa yells "Get down here and tidy the lounge!"

I ran down stairs and into the lounge which was still a mess from Appa's one man party he had the night before. Even though it was a one man party he still managed to go through Six beer cans and whatever was left in the whiskey bottle. I recycled the cans and washed the plates and cups. I was already running late and I knew I wasn't going to make to school on time. I continued tidying the room for another hour.

Taehyung POV 

I wake up to the smell of Jin cooking. It smells like  Rice and I was right it was rice in hot stone bowls, doenjang jjigae (fermented soybean soup), godeungeo gui (grilled mackerel), kimchi, and a mind-boggling number of namul (vegetable side dishes). I ate the food pleased about how good it tasted. Then showerd and change into uniform.

I walk out my room with my bag and sit on the sofa to watch some Drama when Jungkook sat next to me full of questions. 
"Oi Taehyung! What's with you? We were watching School 2015 and I turned round and you weren't there you were gone. I checked in your room and you were fast asleep." He seemed confused

"I got bored of that drama and I was tired after practice." I mutter

"Ani It not that! What are you hiding?" He pouts

"Nothing! I was just tired"

"Okay we are leaving in 10. Jin wants to get to school early so he can go give Mathew the homework he did for him" He stood up and munched some toast.

"Why do we let him treat us like that?" I mutter under my breath then exit the dorms and climb into the van.

Jennie POV 

"Jennie are you done yet! The vacuum is hurting my ears!"   Appa yells as I Vacuum the crumbs  on the floor. Then turn the vacuum off.
"I'm done Appa and I've finish
tidying!" I yell from the Lounge as I take the bag of rubbish to the front door and leave it there.
"Appa can I do anything else before I leave?" I smile at him still sat on the bar stool .
"De Make my bed then come back to me so we can have a proper goodbye" he smirked Evilly

I head up stairs confused Appa never liked to say goodbye he was usually so happy when I left. I make his bed and organise he work papers that were on his desk. I head back to the kitchen but Appa wasn't there.

"Jennie I'm in the lounge my daughter." He spoke strangely in a way I had never heard him speak before. I enter the lounge with a confused look. 
"Sit on my lap and do as I say!" He smirks. I was scared but I did as he said
"What would you like me to do Appa?" I smiled a fake smile

"I want a goodbye hug and kiss!" He smirks again
"I hug Appa awkwardly then kiss his cheek then stood up and went to walk away
"No Jennie stay here and kiss me on the lips." 
I sat back on his lap and pecked his lips when he pulled me forward and kissed me passionately.
"Appa!" I pulled away and he looked mad
"I said kiss me you ungrateful brat!" He barks at me. I felt disgusting and gross but I kissed him back. His tongue explored my mouth and tears streamed down my cheeks as he kissed down my neck and jaw.
"Appa I'm already late for school I sobbed and got of his lap. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder. I grabbed the rubbish bag that was near the front door and threw is in the bin as I passed it. I walked to school and wiped my tears it was obvious that I had been crying because my eyes were red and puffy.

Taehyungs  POV 

Me and the boys arrived at school early and Jin went to find Mathew. Mathew wasn't hard to find he always hangs around the lockers. 
We all followed Jin and Mathew just mocked us and called us names as he saw us walk over.

"Here is your homework". Jin sighed and handed it over.

"Thanks nerd number 6!" He laughed and The Brown eyed Girls giggled. The brown eyed girls were one of the schools girl groups and they were obsessed with Mathew. Mathews Little comment triggers me because I have a short temper when it comes to players and Bad boys.

"What did you call him!" I say barely managing not to yell.

"I called him Nerd number 6! Your number 1 and the others over there are 2,3,4,5 and 7!" He laughed again pointing to the others.

My hand balled into a first and I punched him in the jaw leaving him with a split lip.

"We aren't your average nerds!" I said through gritted teeth. The girls gasped and a crowed began to form.

Mathew threw a punch at my face but I caught his fist in my hand before it made contact. His face was hilarious. I dropped his first and laughed. 
"Is the player not as strong as he thought?" I mock him and I laughed at him staring in embarrassment.

The principal heard of the commotion and has made his way to the lockers. He saw Mathews split lip and called us both to his office.

Mathews POV

I have Narsha pinned to the locker behind her and I kiss her roughly. Then broke the kiss when The nerds walk over.

"Here is your homework". Nerd number 6 said handing it over.

"Thanks nerd number 6!" I laughed and The Brown eyed Girls giggled at my insult.

Taehyung looked annoyed as he stepped forward and tried to look threatening. I kept in my laugh and just smirk at him.

"What did you call him!" He say barely managing not to yell.

"I called him Nerd number 6! Your number 1 and the others over there are 2,3,4,5 and 7!" I laughed again and pointed at the rest of the nerds.

Taehyung hands balled into a first and before I knew it he had punched me in the jaw.

"We aren't your average nerds!" He spoke through gritted teeth. The girls gasped and a crowed began to form.

Nobody punches me and gets away with it. I threw a punch at his face but he caught my hand and held it tightly. I can't believe I just got beat by a nerd! I Nerd punched me in the face and I couldn't even punch him back. He dropped my fist and laughed. 
"Is the player not as strong as he thought?" He mock me and He laughed at me staring in embarrassment.

The principal saw our one way fight and he sent us to his office.