#21 Hold me tight (2/2)

Jennie Pov
All four of us sat at a table eating individual bowls of beef ramen. I was really happy to be spending time with them but I knew soon they would burst out with question they had been trying hard not to ask before.
"So Lisa whats with Kookie? I giggle as a faint blush appears on her cheeks
"Mhhmm no..nothing we just met." She stutters and we all burst out laughing
"But that kiss was pretty heated" Jisoo smiles
"Stop picking on me you and Jin were pretty cozy" Lisa whined and teased Jisoo
"Well Rose was going crazy for Jiminie" Jisoo whined back trying to draw attention from herself
"Well Jennie has a boyfriend she didn't tell us about!" Rose mumbled and all eyes were on me
"I..I..I didn't know how to tell you guys. How do you tell your basically sisters that you are going out with the biggest nerd in your new school" I sigh
"Who cares if he is a nerd! I bet he has abs under that jumper he wears. Jin does" Jisoo smirks then covers her mouth after hearing the words that came out her mouth.
"And you would know this because?" Lisa mocks
"When we all left the roof they left first so Jin and Jisoo kissed at the end of the corridor and she got excited and started feeling him" Rose giggled
"what!....You saw?!?" She yelled
"Well me and Jiminie did. My locker is at the end of the corridor and he came with me to get something out of it" She smiles then begins eating Ramen again.
*Time skip after eating*
"Thanks for dropping me off at the hotel. I will be around the dorms after school tomorrow" I call as I head off towards my hotel room. I am still not in contact with Appa and he hasn't tried to find me either. I climb the stairs instead of taking the lift and finally reach my room. I quickly change into shorts and an over sized top and plunged into my bed.
"This is so comfortable!" I yell getting bangs from the other side of the wall telling me to shut up.
Tae pov
We finished dancing quite late so we headed straight to the dorms. I was very tired so I went to bed. I was struggling to sleep because Jhope was reenacting superman in the room across the hall from mine and kookiest really loud music was playing  across the room. I then decide to message Jennie.
Tae~I miss you ♥️~
Jennie~Oppa it's late why are you messaging me?~
Tae~Oppa can't sleep~
Jennie ~I can't sleep either. My hotel room is cold~
Tae ~Hotel Room?~
Jennie ~I needed a break away from Appa~
Tae~Send me the address I'm coming~
Jennie ~Oppa it's late you should get some rest.
(Hotel address) ~
Tae~Too late I'm already on my way~
Jennie ~ Love you ♥️~
Jennie Pov
After 25 minutes I revives another text message.
Tae ~Open the door~
I jump up out of the bed and open the door and of course my handsome nerd was stood there waiting.
"You could have knocked" I smile at him and pull him into the room and closing the door behind him.
"True that" He smiles and sits on a chair opposite to my bed
"Why did you come here it's late?" I question and decide to snuggle back under my quilt because I was already shivering from the cold.
"I missed you" He pouted cutely and I couldn't help but smile.
"Oppa I'm cold" I pout and watch his smile grow. He walked over and snuggled into the space next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Better?" He question and I nod and hide my Face  in the covers
"Oppa Hold me tight" I smile and drift off to sleep.