#13 2 cool 4 Skool (2/7)

Nobodys pov 

"What happened day 2?" kookie asked intrigued about what happened to the kingkas.

"Yay, my turn!" Lisa yelled enthusiastically getting looks from the boys. Day 2 was her turn of pranking so it was her turn to speak about 7 days of hell.

"I remember that one he was so mad but I guess we knew what was coming when we messed with his car." Rose sighed "I had to get a lift to Ajummas with him that day! I'LL NEVER FORGET THE THINGS HE HAD IN THE FRONT COMPARTMENT OF HIS CAR!"She then yelled covering her face in embarrassment. 

"Don't worry about what you saw." Jimin comforted her wrapping an arm around her shoulder bringing his face to her left ear. "Worry about falling for me instead" He smirk as her face turn scarlet.

"Rose is blushing!!!"Jisoo screamed in Jin's ear.

"OUCH," Jin laughed "I'd like to see you blush!" He teased her. Making her immediately go quite.

"Guess we are falling for nerds" Jennie whispers just so Tae could hear. He placed his forehead on hers.  

"You've already fallen." he smiled 

"I'm still falling."  Jennie smiled back but noticed everyone else had stopped talking and was now staring at them.

"Whats with them two?' Lisa whispered to Kookie. 

"We think the are dating but he won't confirm it but he doesn't"t deny it either." kookie sighs

"Kookie in the time I have met you I have learned you can't whisper to save your life" Jennie smiled at him and everyone started laughing.

"What do you mean?" he asked confused

"Facetime this morning you whispered something to yourself but I heard you" Jennie girns 

"Still have no clue what your talking about" He said obviously lying because he was rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly 

"Oh so you don't mind me telling everyone then" She teased

'You wouldn't dare" He started getting defensive

"Bite me"  

"FINE! I know what you are talking about! DON'T SAY ANYTHING I Beg" Kookie was begging Jennie with pleading eye and she burst out laughing

"I won't but she's single!"  she smirked getting interrupted by Tae just as kookie blushed.

"Now back to the story about 7 days of hell'' Tae said clearly trying to draw the attention away from Kookie"s embarrassment.

"Finally" A few of the boys whined and Lisa started telling everyone the prank.

'Right so he parked his car in his usual parking space. He had bought it 2 weeks before and it was clear any damage was gonna cost a lot to repair so I decide we weren't going to paint it or scratch the paintwork" Lisa frowned because she really did want to paint the windows black.

"There was no way we were damaging that car it was a dam W Motors Lykan Hypersport" Jisoo laughed 'Anyway carry on"

"As I was saying we had to prank him without ruining the car but still annoy the hell out of him so PARTY CAR!" She yelled "We filled balloons with glitter and sequins and blew them up. He never locked his car the idiot but i guess it help us. We put the balloons in his car then popped some party poppers in it. WE closed all the doors and then wrapped his car in wrapping paper! It took ages we missed all our lessons before lunch. Totally worth it" Lisa was so proud of that prank 

"I HATED TYING ALL THE BALLOONS" Jennie groaned

"His face when he was it was priceless. So glad we got it on Instagram.

#VICTEM1 #7DAYSOFHELL #CARPARTY

"You girls really are troublemakers! I won't be surprised if you replaced the queenkas here!" Namjoon laughed 

"TheY already beat up The Kingka so they have a shot" Suga grins 

"The only reason they ae queenkas are because of Mathew and The brown eyed girls left the school to go to a music based one so they were just the next most popular girls" Jin smiled agreeing with the others.

"Don't see why they are as fake as fake can be!" Kookie laughed 

As the boys were talking amongst themselves about the queenkas the girls just discussed pranks that they had pulled on each other. The bell went for the end of the break. 

"That's our Que to leave. I'm not sure about you but we are heading to class" Namjoon said indicating that the boys should head back to class. When all 7 stood the girls pouted.

"Kookie stay with me" Lisa pleaded with puppy eyes 

He looked awkwardly at Namjoon and he nodded giving him permission to stay with her.

"Jimin you stay to" Rose smiled showing him aegyo  He also looked at Namjoon and he nodded again. jin then looked at Jisoo waiting for her to beg him to stay but she didn't. She was playing hard to get. Jin looked up anyway and Namjoon didn't even bother nodding. Tae looked at Jennie expecting her to be cute and beg him to stay but it sounded more like a threat. 

"Sit back down or else"