Sorry

Unfortunately I am unable to continue this story. I started writing this about a year ago and have been a terrible author. There will not be a Part 2 of this book nor will there be an ending. However I will write up quickly the ending of which I orginally planned for this book.

Jennie and Tae drifted apart due to the Funeral and family issues. Many of you noticed  and reachex out to me. I did this intentionally so that I could find away to leave the story on a cliff hanger.

Anyway the couple had drifted apart drawing the attention of Mathew. He took advantage of the space between them and started threatening Jennie into things using her family issues as the threat.

He threatens her into cheating on Tae while they were on a school camping trip. He had been paired with Jennie to collect wood. He knew Tae was near and convinced Jennie to kiss him without knowing that Tae  was near.

Anyway Tae saw rages and then quickly gets depressed and focusing  on nothing more but school and studio time.   He eventually breaks up with her and that ws how it was goibg to end.

In book two the plot was much because I had brearly planned it but hobi and suga would get together aswell as the other couples.
Tae and Jennie eventually get back together abd then Bts announce their debut.

Making them leave school and Tae and Jennie live with a long distance relationship.

Boring I know. Sorry to keep you waiting for something that isn't what you hoped.!