Part 2

Werewolves are half human and half wolf. The human side almost acting as a host as they share their bodies with their 'actual' wolf. The wolf is almost like a seperate soul. It represents the primal side, typically more emotional. Used to be solely aggressive but over time they have evolved to carry more intelligence and became sentient.

There's only two forms - human or full wolf.

Mind links are how werewolves communicate in wolf form although they can use it as humans too. They are basically talking to each other without physically using the mouth - instead the wolves are connected in a way that they are able to send messages through ones mind. Aids especially in battle or emergencies. Mind links are usually between packs or mates.

Mates are wolves destined to be together (chosen by the moon goddess herself). 

Also wolves have control over when they shift unless they are feral in which case they are completely stuck in their wolf form.

Y/n's Pov

A wolf with a shiny pretty black coat comes out of hiding. The smell hits me first (vanilla and honey?) it was so appealing to my wolf that my chest started to rumble.

So much for not having to beat ass Jax says in the mind link, then he growls at the unknown wolf.

I just stand there like a dumb ass staring. The wolf turns to me and growls.

I know they ain't growling at me, pretty wolf or not. I growl back at it. It whimpers and pulls its ears back while backing away.

Pussy says Jax.

You are what you-

Don't you fucking dare! Jax interrupts me.

Damn chill. I rolled my eyes.

I shift back and stare at the wolf. ''What are you doing here?'' I asked.

''It can't talk in its wolf form, stupid!'' yells Jax after he changes back.

''Fuck you.'' I playfully glared at him.

''You wish you could.'' he said as he turned his nose up like a snob.

''Well this 'It' is a girl and she has a name'' a smooth voice came out of nowhere.

Shocked, we turn to the girl.

''Oh shittttt,'' Jax nearly yells.

The girl has pretty chocolate skin, dark brown curly hair, amazing brown eyes, and a nice body.

Our eyes met and a strangle feeling emerged from the pit of my stomach. I suddenly felt the need to protect her, hold her, love her...all that sappy shit. I snapped out of my trance when I heard Jax mumble something in the mind link and saw him smirk at me.

''State your name and reason for trespassing .''

We like to think of this city (in New York) as our area or territory. And there weren't many other wolves in our city.

''My name is Normani Kordei and I came here on a family trip.''

''Yes but that doesn't explain why you're here. In our forest,'' Jax said pointing to the ground. If any wolf was to come into our territory they immediately knew to stay away.

'' I...I had smelt something and I followed its scent out here. I was just curious.'' She said looking at the ground. Her whole body was tense.

Why is she so nervous?

Oh.

I was still growling lowly.

An alpha growling can be pretty intimidating. As I quiet down she looked more comfortable. ''Well. What did you smell?'' She looked up and stared at me.

 ''You''

Excuse me?

A/N

Is that a good ending point? Well imma leave it there. Suppa its Ann. Man I write short ass chapters. Soo yeah you're an Alpha! An Alpha is basically the top dog of the pack. You call all the shit. Hence why Jax will sometimes ask you to do things. Still more to come. More secrets to arise but don't worry that's for later.

WELL Thank you for giving this book a chance.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Peace XD