Part 11

Y/n's Pov

I woke up to my alarm, it didn't have a song cause I'm a lazy fuck. Why did I even set an alarm? It's like 9 pm... OH SHIT THE PARTY

I started to shake Normani gently to get her to wake up

...

This bitch still sleeping

''BAE''

Still sleeping

Bruh....hmmm

I kissed her once and she immediately woke up and deepen the kiss while wrapping her arms around my neck. I pulled away,

Damn she want this stra-

NORA

Fine damnn

''Normani Babe wake up, its time for the party''

''I don't wanna'' she said resting her head against my chest.

''Fine then I guess you won't become a member of the pac-'' I didn't even get to finish my sentence and she was out the door to the bathroom to get ready.

I was already dressed so I just brushed through my hair. (choose whatever you want to wear).

Normani came out wearing a shirt that said ''I'm fierce'' and jeans.

...what in the white girl-

''Okay I'm ready'' We walked downstairs hand in hand and walked to the backyard of the apartment. The whole crew was there ~ Mya, Qariah, Amber, Natie, Reem, and Fane. And last but not least my best friend Jax. (if you don't know what they look like go to chapter 6 for everyone, and chapter 1 for Jax)

Plus Normani's parents were there. After saying hi to everyone we walked over to Normani's parents Normani hugged them, I greeted them, and shook hands well... I hugged Normani's mom cause she's kind of a hugger. Normani introduced me as her mate and Nora howled with excitement. Normani parents were so happy they kept hugging us.

''Aight let's get this started'' I lead Normani to the middle of the backyard. Everyone gathered around us put left plenty of space. I extended my claws, I brought my arm up and sliced it. I looked up at Normani and she seems to be holding it together quite well. I held my hand out for her arm, she gave me her arm and I sliced it as well. I put our arms together merging the blood.

''Okay repeat after me'' Normani nodded

'' I, Normani pledge my loyalty to the pack, this pack is and forever will be my family, I pledge to help them and care for them as they will do for me,'' Normani repeated what I said.

Everyone started cheering, I looked over to Normani parents to see them crying happily. Our arms healed up and I wiped off the dried blood. Normani squealed and hugged me.

''YES! I'm in the pack now!'' I heard Normani through the pack link. Everyone started laughing. Normani was just as confused as her parents.

''What?'' She said looking around at us.

''We can hear you through the pack link'' said Fane still laughing.

''oh,'' she said through the pack link. Everyone laughed harder, Jax even fell on the floor laughing.

''You'll get used to it'' I said pecking her cheek.

A/n

Suppa, it's me, Ann.

Yo random question. If a girl doesn't do well with blood and like faints at the sight of it...how is she when she gets her period? ... why am I asking this stupid ass question we'll never know XD.

WELL Thank you for giving this book a chance.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

P.S WE REACHED 1K READS!!! *grabs a pillow and screams into it* One of these days imma have a fucking heart attack because of this XD LOVE YALL