I'm tagged yo

Sorry this was cringey as hell so i updated it.

I was tagged by Icantthinkofanameyay

1.) My name is Ann, I identify as a girl.

2.) My favorite color is blue.

3.) I became a harmonizer June 2017 i think, I saw them before a couple of times but wasn't interested until the That's my girl vid, I watched it the day it came out and now I stan 5h.

4.) I watch Sillypak, vixella, Anj's studio, Carmen king, etc.

5.) I am bi-sexual, possibly pan still debating

6.) I'm a kpop stan now I'm a ARMY and MOA. My ult is TXT💙. I'm also all up on a lot of girl groups and I'm side-eyeing Ateez.

(This is old it was about Camila) I honestly dont know where i stand anymore on the whole Camila situation. She still is in the book because honestly i look at my characters as just characters now.

7.) I AM MOST LIKELY THE LOUDEST MOTHERFUCKER YOU WILL EVER MEET. Like when you meet me I'm shy cuz I don't like social interaction(with strangers), but once we friends I will be the loudest cuddlest person you meet, I will literally be all up on you if we close like damn.

8.) I am half Native American and west African American (my mom is fully west African). (Update im having a identity crisis and I'm not so sure of ny native heritage, Imma get a dna test and update yall)

9.)My eyes are brown, MY DAD HAS FUCKING HAZEL EYES LIKE WTF GENETICS WHY COULDNT I HAVE THAT?! Funny story, when I was born and my mom tried to take me home from the hospital the hospital people looked at her like she was crazy cuz I was a white baby like white white, like if you put a piece of print paper next to me it would be embarrassed of how dark it is compared to me

... ANYWAYS My mom is darker than brown so they was like '' are you sure this is your baby? You might have the wrong one'' as if they thought she was stealing me. And then my dad walks into the room and they go ''OHHHHHHH'' cause my dads lightskin as hell like he almost looks Caucasian. And they let her take me home. THE END.

10.)  BORN IN DC, RAISED IN MARYLAND, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP!

I literally have yet to meet someone on wattpad whos from the east coast like wth

kk challenge over

I fucking kicked that shit out of the park

P.S Im tagging all of you cuz im a dick  psyche just do it if ya wanna