Part 7

Y/n's Pov

Normani has been getting settled in. She has gotten so close to the pack, it's as if she's been here forever. I know she wasn't cause I would've been tapped that.

My wolf Nora mentally shakes her head at me.

What? You know damn well you want that too.

Ya damn skippy, I do. Have you seen her ass? says, Nora

Hell yes, every time she turns around it's all I can see.

''Babe? Babe! Y/N! NIGGA!'' Normani yells, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I winced, ''Sorry Mani,''

''Mhm, next time it happens you're going to the doghouse,'' she says pecking my cheek.

Hold up, can I take a second to notice how she's only been here a week and she already got me wrapped around her finger...well shit

''Well come on, lunch is ready,'' she said before walking off.

We went downstairs and ate with the pack. So I know Normani and I are trying (keyword: trying) to take this relationship slow sooo I wanna take her on our first date today. I know I may not seem like it but I am a Lil romantic so I really wanna make this date special....yep my ass is whipped.

''Baby I'm leaving see you in a few,'' I yelled walking out the door with Qariah.

''Okay! Let me find you with another, you and her ass is getting beat,'' Normani yells from the kitchen.

...She quick with it

''LOVE YOU TOO'' I shouted back.

So Qariah and I are setting up the date, she is - well was a hopeless romantic until Mya came and - let me stop before she whoops my ass...or tries to at least.

So for the date, we're just gonna have a picnic, swim in the lake and then stargaze. It might sound basic but let me live.

When we finish setting the food up, I call Mya and tell her to bring Normani.

I'm just laying on the blanket looking at the weirdest clouds I could find when I heard squealing.

''OH MY GOD!''

A/n

heyyy so yea I know its short, imma try and give yall a longer chapter next time

I'm forgetting something

what was it

oh yea I know

*screams louder than Normani whistles* HOW THE FUCKING FUCK!

THIS BOOK HAS 400 VIEWS

WHAT

WHERE

WHEN

WHY

HOW

WHERE THE FUCK DID YALL COME FROM

I didn't even notice this until a few days ago

I didn't even get to thank yall for 100 views

I'm a bullshit writer

well if you read long enough to see my panic attack, let me at least do my outro properly.

WELL Thank you for giving this book a chance. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Peace XD

p.s I'm still freaking out : )

p.s.s sad faces are for pussies