Part 12

Y/n's Pov

*Time skip a month cause I'm not writing filler chapters*

So the pack is having a vacation in Miami, because....we deserve it duh. Normani is at the hotel with Fane and Jax (hmmm wonder how that's gonna turn out), Mya and Qariah went to the beach with Natie and Reem, ya know couple times.

So Amber and I are walking around acting like tourists. I saw my favorite store and just about dragged Amber to it. Her being the sweetheart (and devil) that she is she let me look around for a bit. I was looking at this bomb ass sweatshirt when I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a blonde girl

werewolf said Nora, she's my protector if things go wrong

it's ok Nora

she just grunts fine but if she tries something she's dead

''Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going,'' she said.

''It's okay I wasn't either, Hi I'm Y/n,'' I reached out and shake her hand.

''Aria'' she said smiling. We were talking for like ten minutes when Amber comes by

''You better not be replacing me'' she said folding her arms with a serious look.

''Girl you know I would never do that'' Amber is my girl best friend while Jax is my guy best friend, nothing comes between us, never has, never will.

''I know'' she says cheekily smiling while kissing my cheek. Aria smiles at our interaction.

''Oh, Aria this Amber, Amber this is-,''

"I know you just said her name dumbass,"

I pout at Ambers words. '' Rude ess''

"Hey I actually came here with a friend, you guys should meet her."

''ok just hold that thought'' I ran back to that bomb ass sweatshirt I saw earlier & a pair of sneakers and went to the cashier and bought it. I ran back to Amber and Aria who was watching me in amusement.

''OK LEGGO''

Aria and Amber laugh at me as I start running in the opposite direction where I should be running.

''Wrong way Y/n!'' Aria says still laughing. I turn around and run back the other way.

'' Oh... NOW LEGGO''