Part 15

Hey guys so I just got home and might be going somewhere after this so apologizes if this seems rushed to you or anything.

Y/n's Pov

So we're here at the hotel I'm surprised Lauren isn't disappointed compared to how small it looks to her mansion but she's still excited. When we walked into our room her jaw dropped.

''This is your room?! It's so nice!'' She said looking around.

''Really? Because your place is way nicer than this.'' I said raising an eyebrow.

''That's just my dad's house and its the pack house, I want a place to call my own.'' She said looking at me with her eyes sparkling.

''Guys there's someone I want you to meet!!'' I said in the pack link within seconds everyone started rushing to the living room, Normani was the first one. She koala hugged me as soon as she saw me, she kept kissing my face.

''BABY I MISSED YOU,'' She yelled still kissing me.

''Understandable since I've been gone a whole day.'' I said rolling my eyes.

''FUCK YOU.'' she got off of me but before she can storm away I grabbed her waist.

''Sorry Mani, but you really have to get used to me being gone if I have pack business to take care of.'' I kissed her forehead before bringing her into a hug. I felt eyes staring at me and looked up to see Lauren staring with glossy eyes. I broke the hug and said

''Ok so guys the person I wanted all of you to meet is,'' I pointed to her ''Lauren.''

''Oh and Aria.''

''Thanks I really feel the love.'' Aria said rolling her eyes.

Fane and I looked at each other with the same face. And then we yelled

''CANNNN YOU FEELLLLL THE LOVEEEEE TONIGHTT!''

''Wow.. just wow.'' Normani said trying not to laugh.

''Alsoo... Laurenmightalsobemymate.'' I said in one breath.

Mya arched an eyebrow ''...What.''

''Say it again but slower.'' Qariah smiled calmy.

''Lauren is also my mate?''

Chaos

Everyone started to freak out .... again

''WHATTTTT I THOUGHT YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE MATE, WHAT IN THE MYSTIC SHIT-'' Fane yelled.

''Honestly I'm so used to Y/n's shit I'm not surprised.'' said Amber who was chillin with Aria.

Normani was just on her phone.

Damnnn her chill ass

well I mean I already told her so

Well ... bye bitch