Part 19

Y/n's Pov

It's been a couple of weeks since our encounter with the hunters. Oh just so you know hunters despise the supernatural, they are their own side and help nobody but themselves, they think they're protecting humanity but they're not.

All through these couple of weeks, I feel like I'm being watched, but it's only when I'm out in public. Never at home. It's like 5 pm and right now I'm walking through a park with Normani and Lauren. Normani is holding my hand, and Lauren has her arm linked with mine. It's really peaceful but then I feel like I'm being watched again.

Bitch, you're in public with two gorgeous girls on your arms... WHY THE FUCK WOULDNT PEOPLE BE WATCHING

That's not what I mean and you know it. Come on you're the wolf you sense someone lurking right?

I mean yea but I didn't want to agree with you and I wanted you to think you only sensed it to freak ya out.

asshole

jackass

We were sitting on a bench when I heard a familiar song and Lauren's squeal.

''OH MY FUCKING GODDESS IT'S THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!'' She screamed happily jumping up.

''OH HELL YES.'' Normani jumped up from the bench and looked at me. ''Come on.''

''Nahhh I'll just wait here.'' Normani gave me the ''really bitch face'' and I laughed ''Just go on.'' I handed Normani some money so she can buy Lauren and herself whatever they wanted.

As they ran to catch the ice cream truck, the sun was setting.

''Damn, it's gonna get dark soon'' I said out loud.

''You think?''

I turned around to see that hunter girl.

''Funny seeing you here,'' she said. I just raised an eyebrow. ''I would've thought you'd be picking human flesh out of your teeth.''

''Well, you should do some research cause not all werewolves are like that. I sure ain't that's for damn sure''

She came closer to me ''All of you are the same, you look at humans as if we're below you''

''Actually, that's what hunters do, they look at us as if we shouldn't live. We've been peaceful, never harming unless forced to which is what I had to do in that fight. You just assume never giving people chances before killing them, that's what hunters do." she opened her mouth to speak ''What? Am I assuming now? Am I assuming that that's what all hunters do? Well, get over it since you've done that to us plenty of times.'' The hunter looked furious. (fast and furious....let me stop)

Awweee is someone mad?

All of a sudden I'm pinned to a tree with a dagger to my neck.

''Do it, kill me. Take me from my loved ones.'' I challenged her. Her eyes were so conflicted clearly she was fighting with herself. After a few seconds, she dropped the dagger. I was taller than her so she had to look up at me. When I looked into her eyes it made me wanna protect her and hold her, the way Normani and Lauren's did. She started leaning in when