Chapter 11 - Addict, Junkie, Lesbian.

A/N: Hello! So my books are going to be in seasons almost? Every ten chapters is one season and I'll let you know if and when I'll be doing another season every ten chapters. K bie.

Clementine's POV: I woke up to Renee shaking me. "Hey, what's up?" I said. My voice was still groggy. "Can I sleep with you?" She asked. "Umm..yeah sure?" I said. Renee climbed over me and curled up next to me. "What's up?" I asked. "I just feel so alone. I wish I had someone to make me feel better. Do you know what I mean?" She asked. "Yeah. We all get lonely, everyone understands that in here. But you've got people. You can talk to Nicky or Vause or the others." I pointed out. "Yeah but...I can't do this with them.." She said. She leaned over and kissed my neck. "Oh. Renee.." I said. "Sssh." She replied. She kissed my lips and I backed away. "Renee I have a girlfriend." I stated. She sighed and looked down. "I know. I'm sorry." She said. "It's fine. You know I'd go for this if I hadn't met Nicky. She's the one Renee. I didn't know I needed someone like her until I met her and realized she's the one I want." I explained. "I'm happy you found that." She admitted. "Alright, I'm gonna go back to sleep." I said. "Okay." She replied. She crawled out of my bed and into hers. I laid my head on the pillow and- "Morning inmates, breakfast in twenty." Came over the intercom. "Ugh.." I said. I crawled out of bed and slipped on my boots. Normally I would go over to Nicky's bunk and give her good morning kisses, but I was starving. I rushed out of the dorm and into the cafeteria.

Today's breakfast was toast, eggs, and some type of meat? I saw down next to Chapman and Vause who looked like utter trash. "God, you guys look terrible!" I said. "You're right, we do.". "Did you get much sleep?" I asked. "Oh yeah!" Chapman said. Morello sat down next to me, "Morning, Clementine. How'd you sleep?" She asked. "I slept alright." "I had an amazing dream about my Vinnie." She replied. "Oh yeah, I heard you got married? Is that true, you married Vince?" I asked. "Yes, it's true. Oh, he's just so wonderful, Clementine. He's just such a caring person and such a gr-" She looked up and I saw Nicky. She looked worse than Chapman and Vause. I had never seen anyone look anywhere close to this bad. "Nicky, you okay?" Morello asked. "I've been better." She said. She practically fell into her chair and couldn't keep her head up. She probably didn't get much sleep. I hate how much stress this whole Renee thing is putting on her, though honestly, I think it's a little silly. I zoned back into conversation when I heard Morello yelling at Nicky "Because you love heroin more than you love me!". Red walked up to the table "How are we, ladies?" She asked. "She's on drugs, Red. Look at her." She said. I looked over at Nicky and as soon as Morello said that it was clear. She was on drugs again. "Are we just gonna pretend this isn't happening. I looked down at the table unsure of what to say. It seems Red felt the same as I did cause she walked away. "It feels like a yes." Vause said. Renee sat down next to me. "Morning, kitten." I said. "Woah, Kitten?" Vause said. "Oh! I've been calling her that since I was like 12." I admitted. Nicky stood up and walked away from the table. I looked down trying not to show the tears that were threatening to leave my eyes. "Cupcake, what's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing...Umm...Nicky's back on drugs?" I said. "Oh...I feel so bad for her!" She said. "Yep." I said. I stood up from the table and walked out to find Nicky. 

I looked everywhere. The dorms, the TV room, the greenhouse. She was nowhere to be found. Then a lightbulb went off in my head. The showers. When I walked back there I heard someone in the showers. I pulled the curtain and there was Nicky, with a joint. "Nicky..." I said. "Hey..." She said. "What...What are you doing? Why are you.." I couldn't think of any real questions to ask cause I knew all the answers. "You know why." She said. "You're right. You're an addict. Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked. "Asshole. I'm not doing this cause I needed my fix. I'm doing this because the only person that ever loved me back doesn't love me anymore." She said. "What? Umm..did something happen with Morello?" I asked. I felt so uncomfortable. Why would she be talking about this with her girlfriend? "No dumbshit. You! I'm not an idiot I saw you and Renee. You kissed her." She said. I was shocked. I knew reasoning with Nicky was going to be hard. I didn't know how I was going to convince her that it was all Renee. "Nicky...she kissed me. I pushed her away I-I love you. " I said. "Well too fucking late, Ace. You missed that chance when you locked lips with Renee." She said. "I didn't. I mean I did..but she kissed me! I pushed her away. She's not even into me she's just stressed right now. You can ask her yourself. Nicky, I love you, you're the only one I want I....please don't do this." I said. "Fuck. Off. Clementine." She said sternly. Tears rushed down my face and I walked out of the stall. 

I never thought Nicky and I would last forever. I thought we'd last longer than this though. I thought we'd have a good run and then we'd just decide we were better as "friends with benefits" and stay best friends. I didn't think it would end like this.