Chapter 40 - Epilogue.

Sarah's POV: It took Nicky and I a while to tie the knot. We went to a court house to get legally married but we didn't actually have a wedding for a long while. Until today. We waited so long that my maid of honor was my eight-year-old daughter. Of course, we adopted her. So it's only been about a year. Our ring bearer was our son, Aaden.

 Evelyn walked over to me, "Mama, can you help me get this necklace on?" She asked in her high pitch voice. 

I nodded. I put the silver chain around her neck and looked in the mirror. I saw her standing in front of me with her little purple dress on. I was wearing a strapless white gown. One of my bridesmaids called Lynn peeked in. 

"Sarah, it's time.". I nodded. 

I walked out and stood behind the doors. Evelyn had already gone in and so did Aaden. Each of my bridesmaids walked down and soon the double doors opened up and I saw Nicky at the front. She was wearing a suit, which I knew she would. I saw my parents sitting at the front. Quinn was fixing Evelyn's corsage and I walked up to the front. 

A tear shed from Nicky's eyes. I was so grateful that Nicky had people standing next to her. She had a friend from high school, our son, and a bestfriend she had made at work. We go once a month to visit the rest of the group. 

"You may exchange vows, Sarah goes first." The minister said. 

"Nicky, you're the love of my life. We've been legally married for a while now, but, these little rascals make life busy." I said looked at our children. They giggled.

 "But it was worth the wait. I didn't know what to say to you so I asked Evelyn to help me and this is what she said I should say, 'I promise to love you'." 

I teared up a bit but continued reading. 

"' I promise that I always will. I promise to kiss you even when your breath is stinky.'" I said. 

The whole room laughed. 

"'Most importantly I promise that I'm never going to want to stop being your wife.'" I said. She nodded. 

"And Nicky." The minister said. 

"Sarah, as you know, I've never been great with words. But I do love you. I'm never going to want to stop being with you, either. You're the love of my life and I know that even if we go through hard stuff I'll always want to be with you. Cause we have. We've been through the good, the bad, and the ugly. To this day though.." She said. 

I saw tears in her eyes and her voice was shaking. 

"To this day. I still haven't managed to find anyone that's made me want to lose what I already have. I want nothing more than you, and Evelyn, and Aaden." She said. 

"May we have the rings?" The minister asked. 

Aaden walked up to the minister and handed him both rings. 

We had to repeat a bunch of things that I wasn't quite listening to

We had to repeat a bunch of things that I wasn't quite listening to. I was just excited to be married. 

"And now, with the power invested in me by the state of New York, let us all congratulate the Nichols! You may kiss the bride, er, each other?" The minister said. 

I laughed and kissed Nicky. I felt the same sparks I did from the first time. Everyone clapped and I felt Evelyn hug my leg. I looked over at Nicky and saw that Aaden was hooked onto Nicky. 

"I love you." I whispered. 

"I love you too.".

A/N Hey guys! This chapter was short but I wanted you guys to see Nicky and Sarah's future. If you guys want a sequel let me know and if you want to be a part of that I have the information I'll need at the end of the previous chapter. But umm, thank you so much for reading. It's been such a pleasure having everyone enjoy the book so much. So thanks. I love you guys. Bye!