Demitria! ❤🖤

So any song lyrics used in this story I do not own! So yeah! Anyways if you like my story, please comment and like it. Thanks!! ❤❤

Abbie's p.o.v:

Walking to work everyday is a bust, it sucks! Only having a limited amount of friends sucks! Not being able to meet Demi Lovato sucks! Basically my life just sucks!

Right now I'm in Golden Carla, the place I work. I get paid good money but it sucks being attracted to the other waitresses, especially when only one person knows about your sexuality.

"What can I get for you?" I say to every single customer.

It sucks cause they all take forever to order.

"I'll have the Coe salad and ......" the customer asks, this jobs is extremely boring.

"Is that all?" Ugh

"Yes? Thank you!" So fake

"It'll be out soon!" I say in a fake happy tone
I just can't wait! I get to go to a Demi Lovato concert!!!  Tonight!!! ❤

~~~~~~~~~After Work ~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's not safe to have an online friend but I have one, her name is Demitria, she's 19 just like me and is also one of the nicest person you'll ever meet. But not many people knows Dem like I know her, she's nice, has a great voice and is extremely shy. I only heard her sing once because she sent me a voicemail that should have went to someone else as she messaged me and in all honestly she sounded strangely just like Demi Lovato!
Eh?!

We meet when I got a strange message from her saying she wants to talk to someone that likes her for her. I thought that was a strange message to send a stranger, so I messaged her saying I don't know who she was but I would talk to her for her and our friendship grew strong. I also told her I like her profile picture because well it was Demi Lovato. Our friendship is the best friendship I have except for Em obviously but still we got closer because of Demi Lovato's music!

Right now we're messaging but it kind of sucks we can't meet in person! But messaging is better then nothing. Right? Yeah!

Messages:

D: hey!

A: hey! :)

D: how are you? ;)

A: great I'm going to a Demi Lovato concert!! Wbu?

D: I'm good, I hope you have fun at the concert! :) ;)

A: thanks, are you going?

D: Nah, I'm working :) 

A: oh well have fun!!

D: thanks, you too, I'll message you later

A: k! I'll message you throughout the concert! Anyways I got to go it's starting

D: ... don't please I get in trouble when I work and get messages. Sorry. :(

A: it's alright bye. Have a good time working!

End of messages!

"..... sky's are crying,
I am watching,
Catching tear drops in my hands,
Only silence......."

The crowd including me, sings along with Demi! She already sang
- warrior
- incase
- made in the USA
- skyscraper
Once skyscraper was done she started singing body say! Is it weird that I thought she looked right at me, like she knows me? I still can't believe I randomly got this front row ticket in the mail. It's amazing and anyways it really looked like she was looking and singing to me. Is it weird that the entire singing body say she had an eye on me? I'm probably going crazy! Right?

" if I had it my way,
I would take you down,
If I had it my way,
I would turn you out,
...,
...,
...,
You can touch me with slow hands,
Speed it up, baby,
Make me sweat,
...."

The last song she sang was lightweight and I thought I was going to cry! It was such a beautiful song I just love it! 

The concert ended at 12:00 pm so I'm a little bit tired and I have work tomorrow so I went home and went straight to bed.

But I messaged Dem before I fell
Asleep.

Messages;
A: night!

D: night! 🖤 I hope you enjoyed the concert. Talk to you Tomorrow! Sweet dreams!

End of messages:

After that message I fell asleep knowing I have a great life and a great friend!