Confident and Beautiful

Abbie's p.o.v:

After getting back to Golden Carla and finishing my shift I went shoppings for an appropriate outfit for front row. And for backstage.

I still can't believe that i've received free backstage and front row tickets to a concert that I was prepared to spend over five hundred dollars for a single ticket and farther than front row.

I'm going to be taking Em with me seeming she's my best friend. I considered taking Dem but when I asked her she said she was working. I being me told her to ask for the night off and she said she wasn't aloud anymore time off. It really sucks. Anyways me and Emily haven't been spending time together due to me always working.

I think I'm still in the shocked phase because I haven't freaked out yet that Demi Lovato my celebrity crush had handed me front row passes and backstage passes. Is that bad or good?

To be honest im thinking of wearing a dress to try and show off a bit for miss hottie ill be meeting! Anyways I've found a dress I think Demi would like and honestly I feel really confident and beautiful in this dress.

The dress is a simple black open shoulder striped Tee dress. It fits my body perfectly and it just makes me happy.

I go to the cash and pay the cashier for the dress

I go to the cash and pay the cashier for the dress.  I walked out of the store and went into another store to look for some shoes and earrings, a necklace and even maybe new makeup that will match my dress. After awhile of looking for shoes and the other stuff  for what felt like ten hours in many different stores. I decided to just go home and wear my comfortable sneakers or plain black flats. ill just borrow makeup from Em or use my own. I already have a necklace so ill just wear that with the matching earrings.

I didn't bring my car so I'll be walking home. my apartment is only like a twenty minute walk from the mall so I start walking home. I decided to call Em and tell her the news and she's so excited she screeched over the phone. I laughed at her reaction.

"OH MY GOD!!! HOW'D  YOU GET THE TICKETS ABB, OH MY GOD MY FIRST CONCERT!!" she squealed over the phone

"really this is your first concert, Em?" I asked shocked a bit I really that she has already gone to a concert. I guess I was wrong!

"yea it is and whens this concert?" she asks with excitement in her voice

"The concerts tomorrow night is the alright with you?" I ask

"Yup! I'll be over tomorrow night after my shift!" she says

"Ok see you then and don't forget to bring your outfit and your makeup you weirdo!" I tell her right before she hangs up the phone.

right after we hung up the phone I got another phone call from a blocked number. the person on the other line started to whisper and say things I couldn't really hear very well.

"WHAT?" I ask the stranger over the phone

"I said, I really like you!!!" and with that the stranger on the other line hung up the phone before I could even say a single word

I arrived at my apartment and went in. I decided to make a small sandwich. after eating my sandwich I went into my room, grabbed a shirt that's to large for me and went to the shower.

I took a thirty minute shower and the whole time I was thinking of what that random person over the phone said. who was that? how'd that person get my number? how does this person even know me? I'm being stalked!!

i got out and got dressed fast. I went to all the windows and shut them but I didn't forget to lock them. i locked them tightly and shut the curtains. I went to my door and locked all the locks. I finally felt semi safe and went to my room and climbed into bed.

i fell asleep and had the worst dream of my life!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please comment and vote! Every comment you make I'll take into consideration and I appreciate it a lot, I also really hope you like my story!!

~Emily <3