Cherish

Emily's P.O.V:

As Abbie said those words my heart overwhelmed with joy and I was proud of her. Yes I felt bad for not telling her about the plan Demi had to win her over but I knew we were doing the right thing. Abbie wasn't happy after she realized Demi Lovato was lying to her since the beginning when the first started speaking online. Every time Abbie would speak of this Dem girl she had accidentally met online I knew she was smitten for her. Her smiles were brighter and her eyes shown with joy. 

"Emily?" my attention turned to Abbie and I smiled innocently. 

"You knew about this?" My smile turned to a small frown and she smiled even wider. I couldn't laugh and my frown immediately turned into a large smile. 

"Yeah."

"Thank you Em!" She ran to me and flung her arms around me, squeezing the air out of me. "I'm so glad I have you as a sister Em." 

"Me too Abb. Sisters from another mother and mister." I winked at her and all four of us burst with laughter. I was glad she was my sister and I could help her with her problems. Sisters were always there for each other and I knew setting her up with Demi Lovato was what would have made her happy once again. 

Abbie's P.O.V: 

I loved that I had these people in my life. Emily was a permanent face in my life no question about it, I couldn't say the same for Demi but I would cherish what we have until its gone, if it ever leaves. I know we may not work forever but I know we will always try to make things work because what we have is rare to find. Not many celebrities fall for the non-famous people because usually they're wrapped up in the fame that they overlook the people who would be there for them through thick and thin, famous or not. I don't blame them though fame could get in the way of the truly important things. 

Pretty boy well lets just say as long as he's after my baby sister, he's forever stuck with me too. Emily and I are a packaged deal. We come in crazy with a hint of insane wrapped up in fantastic. 

"Abbie I'm so happy you and Demi worked things out." pretty boy said, my eyes landed on his hand which was holding Emily's. I knew I should just thank him but I and everyone else who knows me that's not how I show my thanks. I show it by embarrassing the people I want to thank. 

I smirked and raised an eyebrow to him. "So when are you going to I don't know ask my little sister out on a proper date or, " I smirked even wider "tell her father that you guys are dating. Sneaking around is a dirty trick that doesn't go well with her dad. Pretty boy I thought you knew better." 

His face turned the same shade as the color of my dress and he went a shade paler. The funniest thing was Emily did too. I had touched the small of my back and the tingles spread throughout my entire body. I loved the feeling I got every time Demi would touch me. 

"Would you like to dance?" Her voice sent sparks to my heart and I got breathless. I knew her for awhile but I never expected her to have this big of an affect on me.

"I..I would love to."

As the music started playing, we started swaying to the music her hands touched my bare skin and it was like a switch turned. I grabbed her bringing her closer to me. The little space between us I had completely filled it with my body. My body stuck to her and I took my hands placing them both on each of her cheeks. The heat from her breath flowed down my neck but I was to deep to abandon what I wanted for a long time. Bringing her face closer to mine I closed the distance, we now weren't two beings but we were one and I loved it. The softness of her plush lips made me feel as if I would melt right then and there. I was flushed and out of breath after our first kiss as a couple and I was shocked at how good it was. I wanted more.

"Get a room." I heard from behind me and I couldn't help but laugh. 

"I love you." She whispered in my ear as we continued to sway to the music. 

"I love you too."

Ahh the book is finally finished!!!!! Don't worry though there will be bonus chapters. This book was hard to write but I know the person who I wrote this for appreciated my attempt at creating it. I hope you all loved it. If its not to much to ask can all of you readers just vote on this chapter or leave a small comment? I want to include one of you guys into a bonus chapter. Thanks for all of your guys' support I honestly I am grateful. Love Emily :)