Pretty boy

After talking about her little pretty boy, I realized how much she glows with happiness when talking about Axel. Its adorable, she's growing up. After we finished talking about Axel he opened the door and handed us our orders, he sat down closely to Emily and I had to laugh. Both of their faces turned scarlet red and they wouldn't look at each other.

"Axel," I started and he almost fell off the couch when his head snapped in my direction, the laugh that bubbled within me was about to burst so I coughed to cover it up. "You know, We're going on a trip and I want to invite you along with us, we leave tonight." Emily stared at me in horror and I just smirked waiting for the poor boys response.

"Umm Emily?"

"Nope, she has no say in this. The decision is all yours and make sure you choose the right answer, Axel." He stared hopelessly at Emily and she shrugged as if to say whatever but her face was turning red again and she couldn't meet his eyes. I arched my eyebrows waiting for a response. He cleared his throat and slowly answered. "I'd love to join you girls on your trip but where are you girls going?"

"Great! We're going to Florida for a week. Pack your bag because we're leaving in an hour" I got up and walked to the door, hand on the door knob. "Oh yeah and don't forget to pack condoms!"

I went out the door and looked in before leaving, the expressions they wore was priceless. I went back into my house content with the result I received from talking to Emily and Axel about going to Florida for a week. I packed my bag for the trip and drank my coffee in peace until the hour I had given them to get their stuff was over. Once again I locked my house up, not forgetting to turn the heat on low to keep my house from freezing for the week I'd be gone.

I was going to knock and then I decided what the heck and slammed the door open. I should have knocked, they were making out on the couch. Gross! I did not need to see my little sister making out with a guy on the couch. I cleared my throat and my presence was now noticed.

"You guys ready?" I laughed "Or do you need another minute?" It's so fun to make them turn red and embarrass them to the point they can't even look at me without embarrassment.

"No, no we're ready to go."

"Then let's hit the road we have a two day drive ahead of us."

Grabbing all of our bags we loaded them into Axel's car, he volunteered to drive first and he wanted to take his car for the ride to Florida. He said something like I want to be able to drive my precious car when I want so I think we should take my car to Florida. Who am I to tell the poor kid no to taking his precious car with him.

When set on our two day car trip with Axel driving and Emily in the passenger's seat and me in the back, I felt free in a way. Like nothing could stop me now. The way the wind blew my hair everywhere was incredible and refreshing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally made it to the hotel where I purchased our room for the week. When I got the key cards to the rooms I handed Axel and Emily their own cards. I rented one room but that one room has three bedrooms with their own bathrooms, a large kitchen, a living area and an additional bathroom. Another perk of our room was that it had a hot tub in it as well. The room had a beach feeling and it was brightly lit, with the sunlight. Getting into my room I changed into my bathing suit fast and went to the ocean. Emily and Axel also joined me.

"Abb this is beautiful. Thank you for inviting us to come along with you. You're the best sister in the whole world," She laughed "I love you sis."

"Thank you Abbie for letting me come with you two girls on your trip." Axel said quietly.

"No problem guys, I hope you both enjoy your vacation."