I am her

Work seemed to drag on even longer than ever before, my mind was clouded throughout the whole day. Consumed by all the messages I remember messaging back and forth with her. I couldn't focus, my mind was completely and utterly consumed with the thought of her whole entire being. For some reason she was able to sneak her way through my defensive systems around my secured heart but she still found a way to get to it. The thing is we only met once in person so it confuses the hell out of me to know she can do this to me without even meeting more than once, all it took was texting for her to get to my caged heart. 

The thing is I want my heart to be complete at all times; I never want it to get broken, Literally every girl has a wish to never have to go through heart break. To have a girl that was fine with me kissing another doesn't seem safe to be involved with but the thing is I'm already to deep to resurface from these feelings. I know that I kissed a celebrity but still if I were to be dating someone and she kissed anyone I'd be fuming, yes technically we weren't dating but still we basically are close to it. She made it through the barriers and I can't get her out. Believe me I tried more than once to forget about her its just impossible for some reason. 

Five minutes. Five minutes until I see the girl that made her way into my heart and won't leave. It's hard to think that I actually let someone smash and destroy the multiple layers around my heart and it every time I think about it, it still baffles me. This is the last time I want to see her, the thing is want. Not is. Its difficult  to say whats going to happen when I see her there, I'm curious to find out but scared beyond belief. 

Finally my shift finished and I couldn't be happier. I went to the bathroom and changed out of my work clothes into more casual clothes so I didn't have to be seen in my work clothes in public even though I do work in a public place its different. The walk to the place I was meeting her was like walking with brick feet, the closer I got to it the more my steps got heavier and my breath got more jagged. The effect she has on me is unbelievably terrifying. 

At the door of the restaurant my heart was going crazy, pounding on my rib cage like a wild beast trying to escape. When I swung the door open the little bell rang indicating my arrival. It was completely and utterly empty other than the person working there and the person in the corner of the restaurant with a hood on and glasses. The hooded person stared at me making it very hard not to squirm by the intensity. 

I stared as the person stood and came to me with a smile, the hood came off revealing long beautiful hair that framed her face perfectly. Something about her made me feel safe and warm but then I realized Dem had a different hair style than the girl in front of me and that's what made me step back from the girl in front of me. She took the glasses off and that's when I froze in my spot not able to move, I was paralyzed. 

Why the hell is she here? I thought I would only meet her once at the meet and greet....

"Hi Abbie."

"Hi Demi Lovato?" I couldn't help it when it came out as a question, why does she know my name and why is she here? "I'm sorry to ask but why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be on a tour? Also you're going to have to excuse me I have someone to meet." 

With that I started walking towards the nearest table but once again I was paralyzed but this time I was paralyzed by what she had said. "I know you're meeting Dem." 

"How do you know her? or that I'm meeting her?" 

"Because I am her." 

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry guys for not updating in forever but I got busy with school work and then add writers block to it, I never could finish this chapter. Forgive me? 

If anyone has ideas on what should happen next please message me on here and Ill be sure to answer. (I really need ideas and if i use yours ill be sure to give you a shout out) Thanks again and enjoy!!! <3 

~ Emily