Sophie 4yrs old

Fred and George kept their promise. They came up here and talked to me. They even bring me food! I actually have a little tummy now. I giggle at the thought. They mostly bring me bread and cookies. But that's okay I don't really like meat. I think of poor little animals are dead because of me. On my birthday they give me stuff. I got a journal and some crayons. Now I draw all the time. Thank goodness it doesn't run out of paper. They are teaching me how to read and write. It's hard I don't like it. But it brings me more things to do. Also Fred or George or maybe both stay the night sometimes. They cuddle with me and keep the bad dreams away from me.  They are also complement me also saying that I am doing awesome. I love my big brothers. They said they love me also. They said we are going to stick together through this crazy Weasley family.
"Fred what's a squib?" I asked him.
"Its when your born to a wizard family and you can't do magic. Why Sophie?" He asked.
"Mama and Papa said it one time. When I was a baby. But I didn't understand it." I said.
"Oh" he said saddened.
"Why are you sad?" I asked.
"Nothing Soph nothing." He said. I laid down and close my eyes. I can feel someone cover me in a huge jacket that I use for a blanket. I can hear their mumbling and their disappearing footsteps leaving into the tunnels.