School Supplies

I got a letter back from drumstring.
•dear ms. Weasley
We got your supplies and uniform. I will personally escort you to school. We will be going early. So be prepared to see me on the 2nd.
Igor Karkroff
Headmaster of Drumstring•

I look up at them. Since they don't know Bulgarian I have to tell them.
"They got me the stuff and the headmaster is personally picking me up tomorrow. To get me fitted for the uniform." I said. With a smile. They smiled and gave me a huge hug. I smiled and giggled.
"What would you think the faces of mom and dad is when he shows up at our door tomorrow asking for a girl that they don't remember?" I ask still giggling.
That's what got the boys to laugh. After that long day I fell asleep on Fred and George's laps. With them petting my hair and talking with Lee.
The next morning I woke up and got dressed in my cleanest cloths. I crawled through the tunnels to the dinning room as soon as there was a knock on the front door. Mom opened the door and backed away.
"Hello iz Sophie Weasley here?" The headmaster tried to say in English.
I jump out of the tunnel and walked over to the twins and Lee. I said goodbye and walked to the door.
•hello sir I'm Sophie. The reason why they look struck is because they forgot about me. I'm metamorphosis this is the look I go by. Let's go before they start asking me questions.• I said in Bulgarian. He smiled and nodded. I waved goodbye to the twins and Lee and walk out of the house.