Going to Hogwarts

When we made it back to the school I was sent to headmasters office.
•Sophie there is going to be a tournament this year. It is going to take place at Hogwarts. You are coming with knowing the twins will be glad to see you.• Headmaster said.
•Yes sir I appreciate the opportunity.• I said back.
•be ready to go in a couple weeks we will be leaving.• he said.
I nod my head then turned on my heals and left the room.
-----time skip two weeks-----
I'm on the boat with the seventh years that are going. They made a special uniform for my special entrance. Since I'm ahead of my years studies I was taught how to be ambiguous. I am now successfully transform into three creatures.
Horntail dragon
Pegasus
A huge Balsic snake
I would enter as a huge snake then transform into a human with the cool uniform. When we made it to the school I was in awe. I walked out in the cool uniform that was special made. I saw my brothers and ran towards them.
•Sophie who are they?• a seventh year asked.
•these are my brothers that made sure I lived the next day.• I said to them.
"Merlin we should've learned with you on that language."
I laughed.
"Maybe you should've. You also should learn French so you can talk to Bauxaburtons." I said with a slight accent.
•Sophie come on we need to get in position.• yelled Victor.
•Coming!•
"Bye got to go." I said running towards Victor.
The French entered first. When we were called in I waited a couple minutes before entering in my snake form. Some people in Gryffindor freaked out. I mean my brother and sister with their friends. They pulled out a wand on me. Once I got to the front I transformed back standing in the front of the group of boys. There was claps and I was lifted on Victors shoulders. I laugh.
•Victor put me down I want to sit with my brothers and Lee.• I wine.
Victor rolled his eyes and set me down.
•be back at the boat by nine thirty!• he yelled.
•alright!• I yelled.
I ran to Fred and George.
My hair changed back to its fire red hair with sharp blue grey eyes. I jumped on them.
"Sophie did you have to land on us when we are eating?" They asked.
"Of course I only see you guys in the summer. Hey Lee how's your mom going?" I ask.
"She is fine Sophie. She watches and reads about your games. She is fangirling you. And since when are you an animagus?" Lee asked.
"Um since second year. Yeah that's it. It's because I was ahead of my year I got lessons and became legal ambiguous in three forms." I said.
"That's impossible you can't have three forms." Said a bushy haired girl. She is friends with Harry and Ron.
"It is to possible. I should know I work hard for it. I went through all the phases." I said.
"You just probably want attention." She said.
My hair turned black and my eyes red.
"I grew up being ignored Hermione. But I'm not the one to seek attention. I get enough attention from the twins, Lee, and Drumstring family. I am taught to have respect for other even those who think so full of themselves." I said looking at her. I can see people flinch back at my glare.
I cast a wand less tempus to find it was nine twenty.
"I'm going to be late. By brothers and Lee. See you later." I said transforming into a pure white Pegesus with red eyes. I gallop out of the great hall and fly to the boat. I landed on the boat and transform back. I lay on my back as I hear marching of boots coming on the deck. I pass out from exhaustion from the days events.
I thought what a great welcoming.