Stories

The headmaster made everyone talk about their strengths and weakness so that we can help each other. It was my turn to tell mine.
"Hello my name is Sophie I am a Weasley. In fact I am younger than Ron. I was born in July 31st. When I was born I was left in the vehicle that they used. My magic saved me and transported me inside the house. I was raised by house elf's until the age of two when I was able to walk and speak on my own. Everyone forgot about me. No one New I existed even my parents forgot me. They were either busy with Ron or Ginny. At the age of three the twins found me when they explored my tunnels. From that day on they raised me. They fought me how to read and spell. I would help them pick spells for pranks and even one day when Ron was four I transfigured his teddy bear into a spider. It was good. I learned different languages and memorized the Hogwarts studies. When the twins were eleven they left for here. I had hardly any food. For the twins usually gave me some of their food. I had hope for one day I would be remembered and welcomed into the family. When I was eleven I got three letters from different schools. I ruled out Hogwarts I already know theirs. All that was left was Bauxabartons and Drumstring. I can speak both French and Bulgarian but Bulgarian was easier. That and I don't act much like a lady being raised by two prankster twins and their friend lee with treats from lees mom. Which I am grateful of.  Now I have a family in Bulgaria and the twins and lee. Thank you for listening." I said with heavy accent I get when I'm nervous. They clapped and whistled. I climbed down the podium and the next person went up and told their story. The twins hugged me along with Victor who had the weakness of attention and strength of love. We hugged. And everything was okay for now.