A show

When death eaters came from inside. I was dragged the the great hall after spells thrown at me. I was bloody. I was thrown in the middle of the front.
"Why do you keep going after me? Is it because I'm a red head?" I said. Some kids smile but stopped when I was hit with a crucio.
I started transforming into a blood red dragon with black details. Many backed away. They keep shooting spells at me and I glare at them. I whacked my tail making them fly. I transformed, Minnie came above my head. She started muttering healing spells.
The wounds closed up. I was helped. I look at Snape.
"And I thought Potions didn't have a curse." I muttered. He gave a smile and I gave a pout.
When the war came I was angry. I told them to wait as I transformed into a balsic. I slithered out and many fell down dead. I transformed back Into my human self. I transformed into my dragon form and started spewing fire. There was many screams.
It was me versus Voldemort. We started dueling. Teachers, Harry and his crew came out to watch. Our spells meeting each other. I started thinking what I lost and my spell became brighter. I gave him a glare. And I heard his scream then I flew into the air.  I made a hard impact in the ground.
I heard whispers. I grimaced trying to move. Someone picked me up and I screamed in pain. Soon things were forced into my mouth and the pain started to lessen.