Sophie 9yrs old

I'm bored the twins are mostly gone during the year. I'm still learning my languages while refreshing the others. I finished Bulgarian and now on Spanish. This is totally hard to remember which language is which while speaking. Because I accidentally said all three in one sentence so I had to think which language to say. So that's what I do most of the time. When Fred and George came home they looked at my body. I had a hard time eating anything when there's hardly anything in the fridge. It's nothing new to me though. However the twins did not like it one bit. I told them that the fridge only gets stocked once a week since everyone is out of the house. They said okay but to ask a house elf next time and they will get me food. I nodded and they told me stories of them while in Hogwarts. They had built a reputation to be the best pranksters in Hogwarts that don't get pranked back. I smiled when they told me about their friend. They asked me if it was okay if their friend lee can visit and meet me up here. I nodded as one of them went to ask mom to see if he can come over. Ten minutes later a happy Fred came saying that Lee would be here for the night for a couple days that way they won't prank. It was a trail run. George laughed and hugged Fred and me. We stayed talking and laughing until we heard the flow go off. George went and got Lee and brought him here.
"What are we doing up here George?" Lee asked. The boy was confused but coming anyways.
"Well we wanted you to meet someone special to us." Said Fred.
"Lee meet our sister Sophie. You see she sleeps up here because everyone forgot her. We found her when she was three and we were exploring the attic." Said the twins.
"Hi" I said.
"Hi. Wait why doesn't she have the Weasley red hair?" Lee asked.
"I do I'm metamorphosis. I can change the way I look. I usually stayed like this. They treat me like a princess. I help them with pranks and learning I guess. They take care of me when they are home. If not it's fend for myself. Glad to meet you Lee." I said politely.
"Watch out Lee she's smart she knows four languages including English. Also she pranks mom and dad and gets us in trouble. She helped us turn Ron's teddy bear into a spider that was hilarious." Said Fred.
"She may look like an angel or a princess on the outside. But she sure is devious." Said George.
"You know forge and Gred your suppose to compliment me and make me feel awesome. But now I'm going to loose a minion to your talking." I said giving them a stern look. But ended up laughing.
"Wait why is she forgotten?" Asked Lee. We quieted down. I look down with tears in my eyes. The twins look at each other while one drags Lee some where else the other cuddles me until I fall asleep. I can hear Lee and one talk but I feel too tiered to listen. I fall asleep with my head in one twins lap. I can hear whispers and my jacket blanket covering me. I dream of family that night. Where not only the twins remember me. Where they all do.