Practice&Meeting

Me and Victor started our practice. We ran around the field four times. Then started our drills. He played goalie while I shoot them in. I then played seeker seeing who can catch the snitch first. After practicing Victor went to do some school work. I walked down the halls that was until I was shoved into a bathroom. My brother Ron, Hermione, and Harry.
"Why did you do that for " I said with my accent. Your obviously too young to be entering the tournament so why are you here?" Said an aggravated Ron.
"I'm here Ronald because I want to see my twin brothers and Lee. They help raised me. Unlike you or anybody else. I have to sneak food. But I was caught once and I ended up with wands in my face and cursing. I was accepted to these three schools that came together. I learned Spanish, French, Bulgarian and English. Bulgarian is easier for me to speak. It comes natural. I already learned what Hogwarts teaches. So I picked Drumstring. Now you better leave me alone or I'll burn you with my animagus." I said.
"Yeah right." Ron said.
I transforming into my dragon but Fred a George stopped me.
"He's not worth it Sophie. Come on Dumbledore is wanting you." They said.
I turn around and started walking to the headmaster office. I said a candy and it open the first time. I climbed up the stairs and knocked on the door. I walked in and sat down looking at the headmaster.
"Sophie how is Hogwarts so far?"
•well if my brother and his friends stop harassing me it would be better. Every time they do I'm one step closer to making them into chickens for a month.•
"Pardon me I don't understand." Dumbledore said.
"Well if my brother and his friends stop harassing me it would be better. Every time they do I'm one step closer to making them into chickens for a month."
I said with a heavy accent.
"Why did you decide to go to Drumstring instead or the other schools?" He asked.
"I learned all of Hogwarts studies when I learned how to read from the twins. They'll look at spells to use for pranking I just studied all of them. So when I was accepted to Hogwarts, Bauxebartons, and Drumstring I only have two choices to pick. Since I already learned Hogwarts it was French or Bulgarian. Bulgarian is easier for me to speak than all the languages I learned." I said.
"That and I can not act like a proper lady I would have been expelled." I said with heavy Bulgarian accent.
I turn my self back into the red hair and blue eyes that I was born with.

"Besides I can't really be a Weasley if everyone forgets you the next day

"Besides I can't really be a Weasley if everyone forgets you the next day. The only ones that remember me the next day in that house was the twins and Lee. They are the ones that raised me since I was three when they went to explore. Even my headmaster doesn't say my last name I only go by Sophie." I said.
"Okay Sophie were going to talk about what classes your going to take here while the tournament is going on." He said.
"6th year classes please." I said.
"Are you sure you can handle it?" He asked.
"Yes sir. I actually take seventh year studies for the last two years. That how I was able to be animagus in three animals." I said.
"Alright you can take classes with the twins." He said. I smiled and left the office.
I walked to the great hall changing my self back into a blonde.

I ran behind the twins and took their chicken. I stuffed it in my mouth and sat down chewing.
"What's got you happy?" Lee asked.
"I'll be taking classes with you guys. Oh and twins your going to be practicing quiditch with me" I said.
"Yes!" They yell. I fill my plate up and started eating.