Champions

We were at the feast. I sat next to the twins waiting for the champions to be picked.
"The Drumstring champion is Victor Krum!" Dumbledore yelled.
"The bauxabartons champion is Fluer Declure!" Was yelled out.
"The Hogwarts champion is Cedric Diggory!" The school cheered. Dumbledore was about to say something when the cup blew out two pieces of papers.
"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore.
He yelled it again and he finally got up.
"Sophie Weasley!" He yelled. I paled. I look at the twins with tears. I got up and slowly walk up front. I walked into the room and ran to Victor.
•Vic someone put my name in. It drew me. I thought I only came here to see the twins.•
I said tears pouring out.
•Hey tell me what happened.• he said wiping my face as he kneeled to my shortness.
•I have been practicing quiditch with the twin or planning that prank. I was sitting with the twins when two more papers flew out. They called Harry Potters name first. Then they called mine. I don't want to be in this I don't need more attention.• I cried out. The Professors was trying to get Harry to answer.
•Where have you been going and with who?• Victor asked me the teachers listening.
•I have been on the boat doing homework with you sometimes or Hermione in the library. At the beginning I was planing the prank and have meetings with Dumbledore. Other times I have been on the pitch with the twins, Harry and the house teams practicing" I said fast in Bulgarian. He nodded and kissed my forehead. Ans he hugged me he told the Professors what I have said. Victor held me as the minister says I had to participate or I'll loose my magic. I fell asleep crying on his shoulder.