Awakening

I woke up in a white room. I remember what happened. How was manipulated and controlled. The burning sensation when I was touched. I curled into myself. I heard people calling for others. I then heard a hoot. I looked up to see nurses in the room looking at me sympathetically. An owl dropped a letter in my lap. I shakily open it.
It was test results.
Dada- O+
Transfiguration- O+
Potions- O+
History of magic- O+
Charms- O+
Arithimacy- O+
Herbology- O+
Ancient Runes- O+
Care of magical creatures- O+
Muggle studies- O+
Divination- O+
I set in in the night stand and curl back up on the bed. I heard shuffling and a gasp.
"You should be happy about these scores." A lady's voice said.
I just ignored and stare blankly at the wall.
"Sophie you have visitors. Do you want us to send them in?" Another voice asked. I didn't answer.
I heard footsteps.
"Hey Sophie you got awesome scores. Lees mom and Victor are very proud of you." I heard the twins. I look of them and launch onto them. I sobbed. They held me like a child. They rubbed my back and whispered calming and loving words. The hospital released me. And George grabbed my scores and we left. Fred held me. They walked down the Diagon alley. Many stopped and whispered looking at me. Giving me sympathy looks. When we made it to the shop there waiting is the minister. George handed him my scores. The minister was surprised and proud. The minister tries to get me to talk. But I just stared blankly at a wall. The twins explained the effects that the healers at the hospital stated. By the end the minister was shocked.