Waking up

I was in complete darkness. I heard voices surrounding me most of the time. I feel pain all to well. But when I finally woke up it was like I was on a hangover.
I looked around to see the twins, lee, his mom, Victor, the minister and McGonagall.
"Why does it feel like my head was bashed in several times?" I grumble. Twins perked up and laugh. I groan.
"Stop being loud." I grumble with a glare.
"Well miss grumpy who's fault for facing all of them by yourself?" Fred said.
"I didn't want any students dead. I know that they will look at me so I changed into my balsic snake form. After that I finished the death eaters with my dragon form. All that was left was moldy shorts. I dueled him before in the tournament. He took off before the ministry people came. He called me future wife. That was before they left me. He knows I won't that's why he stopped trying." I said quietly starring at the ceiling.
"Well you stopped him for a while. Harry is searching for the horcroxes to full stop him but you gave us more time." The minister stated.
"Yeah his turn. He has time to grow up and do the job with being reckless" I said hopefully. Lee started laughing.
I look at him.
"If your laughing at me hope your remember I can turn you into stone or kill you like medusa." I said. He smiled and raised his arms.
"When can I get off this Hoover damn of a bed and out of this Hoover dam of a hospital." I whined.
That's when everyone bursted out laughing. A doctor came in and saw all the laughing while I glare at the ceiling.