Running into Ron

I don't get entirely why the twins are the only ones that like me in my family. I would of thought that my parents will love me like they do with everyone else. They love Harry as a son but they lost a daughter because of their shear incompetence. Me and the twins practice. I make them do the training I do everyday. The first time they did they passed out after a lap around the huge field. When me and the twins along with Lee were walking to the pitch we were stopped by the infamous golden trio.
"Hi Fred and George and you?" Ron questioned slightly.
I sighed and growled.
"It's sad when your own brother doesn't even remember you. Oh wait I was locked in the attic with little hope of survival." I said.
I look down as tears threaten to release.
"Come Fred and George we have training to attend. Not unless you want another lap with me be my guest." I said walking to the pitch. The twins looked at each other with pale faces and ran to catch up to me. I can tell the trio was following us, but I didn't care. When we got there we did our stretches. I let them get halfway before I myself started running. I caught up to the twins quickly and passed them. With no sweat I did the next two laps while the boys only did one and is breathing heavily on the ground.
"Come on boys let's practice." I said.
We practiced I helped them with techniques and Harry came up and asked to join. So me and him is facing off to catch the snitch. While the twins try to hit us. But Fred is on my team and George on the other. Some people from other schools and Hogwarts teams came to watch. Harry and I were head to head on reaching the snitch. The snitch dove down and I follow. Harry did the same. Soon it was getting too close to the ground, and Harry pulled up. I however kept going. I reached out for it and grabbed it and pulled up quickly. And zoomed up into the clouds. I slowly made my descent to the ground. Once landed Harry ran to me I lifted my hand showing the snitch I caught. He smiled and shook his head. The twins cheered and picked me up and put me on their shoulders. Many faces showed awed and shock. I let my actual looks show. My red hair and blue eyes. The features of a Weasley, to show who I really was.

Many gasped I just smiled

Many gasped I just smiled. I felt loved and believed. I was finally put down in the great hall. I laughed. I sat down by the twins and stole some of their food. There were some 'Heys!' But I quickly took a bite of each one and licked it.
"Mine" I said.
They just shook their heads.